Genpact Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Genpact Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: The Genpact Hiring Drive for 2023 has already started. To learn more about employment opportunities with the organization, read this article or go to Genpact’s official website.
Genpact is currently seeking fresh graduates for the position of Manager. Candidates are given Bengaluru as the location by the company. Use the link in this page to apply for this position if you satisfy the prerequisites.
About the Company
Genpact is an American professional services corporation with its corporate headquarters in New York City and a registered office in Bermuda. Today, the company employs over 100,000 people and caters to clients in more than 30 countries. Revenue for the NYSE-listed Genpact in 2021 was $3.71 billion USD.
Genpact Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Salary||Upto 13.2 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- Provide technical support for the Data Science team and be involved in creating and implementing current and future Analytics projects like data lake design, data warehouse design, etc.
- Analyse and design ETL solutions to store/fetch data from multiple systems like Google Analytics, SQL/ORACLE, SAP HANA, etc.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines for real time analytics as well as batch analytics use cases.
- Collaborate with data scientists and actively work in the feature engineering and data preparation phase of model building.
- Collaborate with product development and dev ops teams in implementing the data collection and aggregation solutions.
- Ensure quality and consistency of the data in Data warehouse and implement/follow best data governance practices.
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Bachelor’s or Masters in a highly numerate discipline such as Engineering, Science and Economics
- Relevant years of proven experience working as a Data Engineer
- Experience of working with different big data tools like Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Kafka and so on – Preferred
- Good understanding of AWS ecosystem for big data analytics
- Hands-on experience in creating data pipelines either using tools or by independently writing scripts
- Hands-on experience in scripting languages like Python, Scala, Unix Shell scripting and so on
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Hands-on experience in creating data pipelines either using tools or by independently writing scripts is a plus.
How to Apply for Genpact Jobs India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Genpact India Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Genpact Jobs India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Genpact India Off Campus Hiring 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Genpact India Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Genpact or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact India Off Campus Hiring 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Genpact India Off Campus Hiring 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Genpact consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.