IBM Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Hiring as Technical Writer | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
IBM Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: IBM India has notified regarding its job vacancies in its official website recently. Interested applicants who want to work in IBM must have a thorough review of this job given in the IBM Careers 2023-2024 article.
The company has specified that it requires candidates for the role of Technical Writer in Bengaluru East. Candidates can learn more information regarding the job responsibilities, location, salary per annum, and so on for IBM Hiring Drive in this article only.
About the Company
Global technology company IBM is known as International Business Machines Corporation. It has operations in more than 175 countries and has its headquarters in Armonk, New York. It provides hosting and consulting services in a range of industries, such as nanotechnology and mainframe computers. IBM is a leader in software, middleware, and computer hardware.
IBM’s market capitalization on September 5, 2023, was $134.95 billion. IBM is the largest industrial research organisation in the world, with 19 research centres dispersed across a dozen continents.
IBM Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Technical Writer|
|Salary||Upto 7.7 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru East, India|
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your role is to build authoritative technical content around technology topics. This role will have a focus around machine learning tutorials, and the use of popular libraries (e.g. sklearn) and coding languages (e.g. Python and R) to complete specific tasks. You should leverage internal enablement, academic research, books, top ranking articles and videos on search engines to inform your content. This in-depth research will allow you to identify content patterns and cross reference information across sources, enabling you to craft high-ranking technical content on search engines. Your content should drive organic traffic outcomes to the IBM website as well as build brand authority for both yourself and IBM.
- You should be able to develop tutorials and explainer articles around highly technical technology topics (e.g. transformer architectures) in an easy to understand manner.
- You should be able to consume and understand information on complex technology topics from trusted sources to author informational articles in a clear and concise manner. Your articles should avoid buzzwords and business jargon.
- Partner with product marketing to weave in IBM’s point of view on a specific technology topics
- Collaborate with SEO strategists and user researchers to understand the content needs of our core audiences.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You have experience reading and writing code in a programming language, preferrably Python and R
- You have experience with Developer communications, like engineering blogs, and writing newsletters
- You can transform dense technical topics into engaging, informative and interesting educational materials
- You enjoy self-driven learning on new technologies and products
- Able to work independently, with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to teamwork. You have a volunteer spirit with a ‘we succeed as a team’ attitude.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- You have publicly available technical writing samples that have demonstrated high audience reach (e.g. articles that rank on page 1 of SERPs, published articles, etc.)
- You enjoy public speaking at meetups, conferences, and internal events.
How to Apply for IBM Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for IBM Jobs for Freshers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
IBM Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the IBM Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of IBM or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the IBM Selection Process?
Ans: The IBM Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.