Genpact Jobs India 2023-2024 | Freshers Recruitment Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Genpact Jobs India 2023-2024: The 2023 Genpact Hiring Drive has already begun. Candidates interested in working for the company can read this article or visit Genpact’s official website.
For the post of Senior Associate – Data Analyst, Genpact is presently hiring fresher candidates. The company provides the candidates Kolkata as the location. Candidates that meet the requirements can apply for this position using the link provided in this article.
About the Company
With its corporate headquarters in New York City, Genpact is an American professional services company with a legal residence in Bermuda. The business today has over 100,000 employees and serves customers in more than 30 different nations. The NYSE-listed Genpact had US$3.71 billion in revenue in 2021.
Genpact Jobs India 2023-2024: More Details
|Senior Associate – Data Analyst
|Upto 4.9 LPA
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and implement scalable data solutions.
- Design, develop, and optimize ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) workflows using Talend to integrate data from diverse sources into Greenplum databases.
- Perform data modeling, schema design, and database optimization to support efficient data retrieval and analysis.
- Develop data pipelines and workflows to ensure the smooth and timely movement of data across systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to data quality, data consistency, and performance bottlenecks.
Proficient in SQL and python.
Understanding of data integration and ETL tool(like Informatica, Talend, PL/SQL, Pyspark etc)
Basic Understanding of data engineering and data warehouse concepts and principles
Familiarity with complex data relationships and the data mapping process
Good to understand cloud environments (i.e., Snowflake, AWS S3, Azure, etc.).
Team Oriented, with the ability to work without heavy oversite.
Write clear, concise, and accurate documentation.
Ability to learn and adopt new tools and methods.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- B Tech / B.E./MCA or any graduates in Non-Circuit Branches
- Must have 60%/6.0 CGPA throughout Bachelor’s, 12th/PU and 10th Std.
- Must have sound knowledge of English – Any knowledge of a foreign language is a bonus.
How to Apply for Genpact Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Genpact India Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Genpact Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Genpact India Hiring 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Genpact India Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Genpact or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact India Hiring 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Genpact India Hiring 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Genpact consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.