Github India Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Github India Jobs 2023-2024: The Github Off Campus Hiring Drive for 2023–2024 has been announced by the company Github itself. Those who have graduated from college are eligible to apply for Github Off Campus Recruitment in 2023–2024.
Candidates who are interested can review Github Recruitment 2023 and apply using the registration link at the end of this post for Github Hiring 2023.
About the Company
GitHub, Inc. is a software development platform and cloud-based service that allows developers to store and manage their code. It makes use of the Git software, which offers access control, bug tracking, software feature requests, task management, continuous integration, and wikis for each project in addition to the distributed version control of Git. With its headquarters located in California, it joined Microsoft as a subsidiary in 2018.
Open source software development projects are often hosted on it. GitHub claimed to have over 100 million developers and over 372 million repositories as of January 2023, with at least 28 million of those repositories being public. As of June 2023, it is the biggest source code host in the world.
Github India Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Support Engineer III
|Upto 35 LPA
- Solve complex customer support tickets often involving Linux servers, source code, and web application issues
- Effectively communicate technical information to customers and engineering groups at GitHub
- Work proactively with customers on activities such as coordinating upgrades, communicating upcoming features, and ensuring their installation is running smoothly
- Identify bugs and improvements in GitHub codebases
- Manage urgent customer outages.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience directly providing technical support, including at least a year in a business-to-business (B2B) context.
- Demonstrated experience in technical troubleshooting (e.g. interpreting application source code, querying/parsing logs, reproducing failure states etc) beyond logging bugs or requests for other teams
- Experience writing or amending technical documentation, playbooks or similar
- Experience working with modern codebases including CI/CD systems and working directly with relevant services, tools and/or architectures (such as MSSQL/MySQL, Elasticsearch, Nomad, K8S, SAML, TLS, etc) as well as Linux shells/command line
- Experience working with production-level virtualisation (e.g. VMware ESX, Xen, KVM) and at least one variety of public or private cloud
- Experience providing technical support, including incident response, in Support Engineering, TAM, SRE, CSM or related roles
- Experience working closely with, or within, enterprise-scale organizations and interacting with Engineering, Sales, Customer Success and similar teams to collaboratively resolve customer problems
- Technical familiarity with GitHub products, and Git itself
- Experience delivering phone or live chat support, on-site / in-person professional services, consulting or similar.
How to Apply for Github Jobs Vacancies 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Github Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Github Jobs India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Github Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Github Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Github or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Github Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Github Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Github Selection Process?
Ans: The Github Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.