Hitachi Energy Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Hitachi Energy Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: Candidates are being sought after by the organisation for a variety of job profiles. Those who are interested and might like to apply can read this article for further details.
At Hitachi Energy, the post of High Level Software Developer – MACH is presently open. Candidates with prior work experience as well as recent graduates are welcome to apply. It is necessary for candidates to read the entire article in order to learn more about the job duties, compensation, location, etc.
About the Company
Hitachi Energy Ltd. is a Swiss technology company with its main office located in Zurich. The company provides sustainable energy solutions to utilities, building owners, companies, and the infrastructure sector. The company’s portfolio includes transformers, grid automation and integration technologies, high-voltage equipment, and services for the renewable energy industries.
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Centre (INOPC), a competence centre with a focus on functional system testing, engineering, planning, procurement, commissioning, and tendering, employs about 1500 highly skilled professionals. Thus far, the organisation has finished engineering and commissioning work for projects in over 80 countries.
Hitachi Energy Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Hitachi Energy|
|Job Role||High Level Software Developer – MACH|
|Salary||Upto 5.2 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
As a R&D Software Development Engineer, you will be expected to fulfil the following responsibilities –
- Understand Business requirements and Plan for implementing the proposed requirements
- Design and Develop software modules of Highest Quality, within Budget and Time
- Unit Test the implemented modules
- Should be open to program in C#, Visual C++, .Net etc.
- To possess strong debugging skills to fix bug reports or Change request from customer for maintenance software release.
- Communicate regularly with Management and Technical Colleagues
- Documentation of implemented software products and modules
- Develop the software application by following Agile methodology
- Provide Innovative suggestions and Improvement opportunities in the software products
- Bachelor degree in Engineering in computer science / Information technology / Electronics and communication
- Software development experience with C# & .Net Technologies
Sound knowledge and Experience in:
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
- Databases – SQL
- Writing high-performance Windows services and client-side (primarily desktop) applications
- Debugging complex multi-threaded and event-based applications
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Microsoft Technologies, Operating systems like Windows Server, DNS technologies
- Basic knowledge of networks and infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls), configuration and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of Configuration Management and version control tools such as Azure DevOps (TFS), git.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Collaborate with the team and deliver the results through effective Teamwork
How to Apply for Hitachi Energy Recruitment 2023 Freshers?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for the Hitachi Energy Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Hitachi Energy Hiring Drive 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Hitachi Energy Jobs 2023 for Freshers?
Ans: To apply for the Hitachi Energy Hiring Drive 2023 for Freshers, you have to check the official site of Hitachi Energy or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Hitachi Energy Hiring 2023 for Freshers Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Hitachi Energy Hiring 2023 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Hitachi Energy Selection Process?
Ans: The Hitachi Energy Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.