HSBC Job Openings 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
HSBC Job Openings 2023-2024: HSBC India has opened up several job vacancies for the year 2023. Candidates those who are interested for the job must go through this article to gain more information.
The job position of Full Stack Engineer/Data Engineer/Senior Software Engineer in HSBC India is now vacant. Interested candidates can get an overview regarding the job responsibilities, location, salary, etc. of Full Stack Engineer/Data Engineer/Senior Software Engineer in this article only.
About the Company
With its main office in London, England, HSBC Holdings plc is a British universal bank and financial services firm with strong ties to East Asia both historically and commercially. With US$2.953 trillion in assets as of December 2021, it surpassed BNP Paribas to hold the title of largest bank based in Europe. HSBC had $4.9 trillion in assets under management and $10.8 trillion in assets under custody as of 2021.
HSBC Job Openings 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Full Stack Engineer/Data Engineer/Senior Software Engineer|
|Salary||Upto 11.47 LPA*|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
- Experience developing applications based on microservices architecture is highly desirable.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- A positive, proactive and can do attitude.
- Enthusiastic, high-energy individual, self-motivated, people-oriented and self-directed.
- Strong problem solver and ability to manage matrixed stakeholders. Capability to handle multi-tasks and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively and confidently
- Must be able to work independently in ambiguous conditions and have intellectual curiosity
- Understanding of how to use Github, Jenkins, Ansible etc. Understanding of CI/CD concept.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience working with batch data technologies
- Experience in Java programming language with experience in Spring/Springboot framework.
- Strong in shell scripting, SQL and understanding of RDBMS
- Experience in Big Data, ETL, Design, Development, Data ingestion, Data on Cloud, Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Web Services, Micro Services
- Experience with Nifi, Python and Spark
How to Apply for HSBC Jobs India 2023?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for HSBC Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
HSBC Jobs India 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for HSBC Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the HSBC Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of HSBC or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide HSBC Jobs India 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides HSBC Jobs India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the HSBC Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of HSBC consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.