HSBC Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Freshers Recruitment Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
HSBC Job Vacancies 2023-2024: A number of positions have become available at HSBC India for the year 2023. Candidates who are interested in the position should read this article to learn more.
HSBC India is currently accepting applications for the role of Scrum Master/Consultant Specialist/Wealth & Personal Banking IT. This post is the sole place where interested candidates can find a summary of the Scrum Master/Consultant Specialist/Wealth & Personal Banking IT job duties, location, salary, etc.
About the Company
HSBC Holdings plc is a British universal bank and financial services company with its head office in London, England. It has deep ties to East Asia both historically and commercially. As of December 2021, it surpassed BNP Paribas to win the title of largest bank based in Europe with US$2.953 trillion in assets. As of 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody and $4.9 trillion in assets under management.
HSBC Job Vacancies 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Scrum Master/Consultant Specialist/Wealth & Personal Banking IT|
|Salary||Upto 18.2 LPA*|
|Job Location||Pune, India|
- Facilitate the team to self-organize around prioritized work to ensure successful delivery of committed activities.
- Facilitate the team in continuous inspection and adaption of both their product and their ways of working.
- Work with the product owner and Finance Change team to manage the backlog.
- Own and resolve the impediments for the scrum team. Facilitate, organize team ceremonies such as daily scrums, retrospectives, sprint and planning events.
- Engage with appropriate SMEs within VS our outside VS for impediments.
- Facilitate the transformation of high-level business requirements into detailed and succinct backlog, stories, and functional product.
- Adapt plans, schedules and resource assignments are required throughout software development sprints and releases to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Drive, track, and communicate the progress of sprints and releases through team velocity, burn down charts, successful builds and deployments and other metrics.
- Understand and manage any external dependencies required for the team to meet its commitments.
- Ensure the development teams practice the core agile and scrum principles.
- Agile Certification such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM).
- Successful track record of applying Agile and Lean methodologies in all aspects of design, product, and software delivery for mobile and web applications.
- Past working experience in a relevant role i.e. – proven track record as Scrum Master or in the Management of Projects across the full delivery lifecycle.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment. In-Depth knowledge of Scrum & Agile framework along with all ceremonies. Practical experience of working with different channels, technology, and architecture, such as APIs and micro services. Past working experience of working on relevant systems i.e. JIRA, Confluence.
- Ability to write the JIRA stories/Epics and can work with product owner on the requirement gathering.
- Ability to lead, mentor, up-skill and inspire other team members, peers, and stakeholders. Be able to demonstrable ability to self-manage, be proactive, take ownership, build relationships, and drive solutions through from inception to production.
- Ability to convey your thoughts, ideas, and opinions clearly and concisely face-to-face or virtually to all levels up and down stream – and equally important – you listen and reflect back what others communicate to you.
- Good record at analyzing and solving problems with an eye for attention to detail. Constantly strive for continuous improvement and team empowerment. Influence and champion new ideas and methods that will benefit the team.
How to Apply for HSBC Jobs India 2023?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for HSBC Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
HSBC Jobs India 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for HSBC Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the HSBC Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of HSBC or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide HSBC Jobs India 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides HSBC Jobs India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the HSBC Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of HSBC consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.