Salesforce India Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Drive | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Salesforce India Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: On its official website, Salesforce just announced a job opening for the position of Staff Technical Writer. Candidates with degrees may submit an application for this post. One needs to carefully read the job description in the article to accomplish that.
For this role, applicants with a bachelor’s degree are welcome. The responsibilities and job functions of the Staff Technical Writer position, as well as the workplace and salary range, have all been discussed in great detail in this job description.
About the Company
Salesforce, Inc. is a cloud-based software provider based in San Francisco, California. For e-commerce, analytics, sales, customer service, marketing automation, and application development, it provides customer relationship management (CRM) software and apps.
Senior executive at Oracle Marc Benioff started Salesforce. It quickly grew to be one of the largest companies in the world and went public in 2004. Salesforce reached $1 billion in annual revenue by the end of the 2009 fiscal year, and due to its continued growth, it will become the largest enterprise software firm in the world by 2022.
Salesforce India Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Staff Technical Writer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 15 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- ou understand all of the core use cases for one or more technologies and are able to thoroughly document them.
- You are self-directed in working with engineering to gather doc requirements for upcoming releases,
- Proactively responding to technical and editorial feedback about documentation for your focused technology or technologies.
- You understand our other technologies well enough to write topics for larger team deliverables and have developed a strong relationship with Engineering to manage successful tech review of new or existing content.
- You demonstrate expertise in one or more of MuleSoft’s technologies and know how our customers use them.
- You have a reputation for writing trusted guidance and have built a strong working relationship with Engineering stakeholders to draft, review, and publish content.
- You proactively respond to and seek documentation feedback from internal and external customers, including editorial.
- You have evaluated one or more documentation sets, implemented organizational and structural changes, and taken ownership of the process of peer, editorial, and technical reviews of your content.
- Ability to read and, ideally, write code in Java or a scripting language
- Experience documenting APIs, SDKs, and cloud-based enterprise software
- Experience with Git, Markdown, and working from the command line
- Ability to break down problems into solvable tasks
- Exceptionally clear and precise writing skills, with a strong voice and sharp sense of organizational coherence, along with the subject-matter knowledge required for credibility
- Strong understanding of agile software development
How to Apply for Salesforce Jobs Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Salesforce Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Salesforce Jobs Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Salesforce official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Salesforce Selection Process?
Ans: The Salesforce Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.