HSSC Recruitment 2020 for PGT | 3864 Posts Out| March 2020
Table of Contents
HSSC Recruitment 2020 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites online job notifications for the post of PGT (Group B) in various disciplines for 3864 vacancies. The candidates who completed M.Sc/ M.Com/ M.A/ MCA/B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant subject within the age limit of 18 to 42 years are eligible to apply for this job. The candidates are selected on the basis of Written test, Socio-Economic criteria and experience. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for this post online from 17 February to 02 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process for HSSC Govt. Jobs 2020 are mentioned below.
HSSC Recruitment 2020:
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Com/ M.A/ MCA/B.E/ B.Tech|
|Salary||In the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100).|
|Application Starting Date||17 February 2020|
|Last Date||02 March 2020|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
For PGT Biology:
- M.Sc. Zoology/ Botany/ Bio-Sciences/ Bio-Chemistry/ Genetics/ Micro-Biology/ Plant Physiology/ Bio-Technology/Life Sciences/ Molecular Bio with at least 50% marks provided that the applicant had studied Botany & Zoology at Graduation Level and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
For PGT Chemistry:
- M.Sc. Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
For PGT Commerce:
- M.Com. with Accounting/Cost accounting/financial accounting as a major subject of study with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university. Holders of the degree of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
For Computer Science:
- M.Sc Computer Science (Regular two-year course)/MCA (Regular three-year course)/ BE/B.Tech. Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT (Regular course) with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
For PGT English:
- M.A. English with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
For Fine Arts:
- M.A. Fine Arts with at least 50% marks and B.Ed from a recognized university.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
Learn and Grow : Get many Technical Courses on much lower Prices – Udemy Sale : Learn the new Trending Skills
For PGT Hindi:
- M.A. Hindi with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
For PGT History:
- M.A. History with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
For PGT Mathematics:
- M.A. Mathematics/ M.Sc. Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics with Mathematics as one of the subject at Graduation level with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
For PGT Music:
- M.A Music with at least 50% marks and B.Ed from a recognized university.
For PGT Physical Education:
- M.A. Physical Education or M.P.Ed. with at least 50% marks, and Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or
- Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.) or it’s equivalent from a recognized university.
For PGT Urdu:
- M.A. Urdu with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
For Computer Science (Mewat Cadre):
- M.Sc Computer Science (Regular two-year course)/ MCA (Regular three-year course)/ B.E/ B.Tech. Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT (Regular course) with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 18 – 42 years
- 5 years in the case of SC, BC(A), 86 BC(B)
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years
(10 years for SCs/BCs)
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added
by three years is permissible.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
HSSC PGT Post wise Vacancies:
- Biology: 127 posts
- Chemistry: 131 posts
- Commerce: 304 posts
- Computer Science: 1373 posts
- English: 530 posts
- Fine Arts: 35 posts
- Hindi: 194 posts
- History: 329 posts
- Math: 522 posts
- Music: 35 posts
- Physical Education: 241 posts
- Urdu: 6 posts
- Computer Science(Mewat Cadre): 37 posts
- Male/Female: Rs. 500/-
- Female (Haryana resident): Rs.125/-
For SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State:
- Male: Rs.125/-
- Female: Rs.75/-
PwD (Person with Disability) / ExServiceman of Haryana: No Fees
HSSC PGT Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the written exam and Socio-Economic criteria and experience
- The written examination carries 90 marks and Socio-Economic criteria & experience carries 10 marks.
- The written examination is either online(CBT) or OMR based.
Written Examination Scheme:
|1||General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable||75%||90 marks|
|2||History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana||25%||90 marks|
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates for HSSC Govt. Jobs 2020 can apply for the post online in the following link from 17 February to 02 March 2020.
Note: Candidates who could not apply earlier against Advt. 13/2019 may apply for this post online
For More Details: Click here
Corrigendum Link: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 17 February 2020)
- Opening date for submission applications: 17.02.2020
- Closing date for submission application: 02.03.2020
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 05.03.2020
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Apptio Recruitment 2023 for Software Development Engineer | B.E/B.Tech
- Volvo Recruitment 2023 As Associate Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Emerson Recruitment Drive 2023 As Graduate Engineer Trainee For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Cognizant Recruitment 2023 As Windows Server Admin For Any Degree
- Discovery Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Development
- Hexaware Walkin Interview 2023 : Hiring for Freshers | Register now