IBM Job Alerts 2023-2024 | Recruiting as Process Analyst- Recruitment | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
IBM Job Alerts 2023-2024: Recently, IBM India posted information on its current openings on its official website. The IBM Careers 2023–2024 article provides an in-depth analysis of this position for interested candidates who want to work with IBM.
The business has made it clear that it needs applicants for the position of Process Analyst- Recruitment. Only in this page may applicants learn more about the IBM Off Campus Hiring Drive’s job responsibilities, location, annual pay, and other details.
About the Company
The worldwide technology company known simply as IBM is called International Business Machines Corporation. It has operations in more than 175 countries and has its headquarters in Armonk, New York. It provides hosting and consulting services in a range of industries, such as nanotechnology and mainframe computers. IBM is a leader in software, middleware, and computer hardware.
IBM’s market capitalization on September 5, 2023, was $134.95 billion. IBM is the largest industrial research organisation in the world, with 19 research centres dispersed across a dozen continents.
IBM Job Alerts 2023-2024: More Details
|Process Analyst- Recruitment
|Upto 5.6 LPA*
|Bengaluru East, India
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Service Associate -Recruitment you are responsible for working with partners and providing customer happiness with RPO services. You will work closely with the client, IBM’s operation management, and staff. You will define, develop, plan and implement sourcing strategies to provide a qualified talent pool.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here. As Lead Recruiter, you are responsible for
- Engage stakholders to define, build and document hiring forecasts
- Work with hiring manager to set Service Level Agreements (SLA) expectations and requirements
- Work within pre-defined recruitment processes while assessing that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and build standard methodologies to follow
- Provide new methods with the approach for sourcing candidates and generating new leads
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals
- Work in conjunction with the business head in the establishment of weekly/quarterly/yearly Global Delivery Center goals
- Review, analyze, mentor and coach support teams to ensure recruiting goals are being met through a reciprocal approach
- Utilize ATS to perform candidate screening (and other program tools)
- Ensure detailed screening and selection criteria to identify top talent and resolve meaningful strength of the talent in the pool
- Participate in client meetings at the direction of the Operations Director and/or Client Relationship Director to construct everlasting work relations that shall enhance strong customer satisfaction
- Update status of Candidates on Applicant Tracking System (ATS) regularly
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruitment standard methodologies (preferably in ITES / BPO / FA)
- Experience in building rapport and collaborating with Hiring Managers through the open requisition, sourcing, debrief and offer stages
- Expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- Demonstrable experience in partner management and strength to hold difficult conversations with them
- Build expertise in deep domain knowledge, understanding of business strategy and drive innovation
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Experience in direct sourcing and recruitment experience in a corporate or consultancy (RPO set up is preferred)
- Equipped with consultative instinct, passionate about recruiting and not view the role as transactional
- Proficiency and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) will be an advantage
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to Apply for IBM Careers India 2023-2024 for Freshers?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for IBM Jobs India for Freshers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
IBM Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of IBM or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the IBM Selection Process?
Ans: The IBM Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.