IBM Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
Table of Contents
IBM Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: IBM India has notified regarding its job vacancies in its official website recently. Interested applicants who want to work in IBM must have a thorough review of this job given in the IBM Careers 2023-2024 article.
The company has specified that it requires candidates for the role of Application Developer: Content & Courseware Design in Bengaluru East, India. Candidates can learn more information regarding the job responsibilities, location, salary per annum, and so on for IBM Hiring Drive in this article only.
About the Company
International Business Machines Corporation, in short IBM, is a global technology firm. Its headquarters is at Armonk, New York, with operations in more than 175 nations. It offers hosting and consulting services in a variety of fields, including mainframe computers and nanotechnology. IBM is an expert in computer hardware, middleware, and software.
IBM’s net worth is $134.95 billion as of September 5, 2023. With 19 research labs spread across a dozen nations, IBM is the largest industrial research company in the world.
Among the 30 firms that make up the Dow Jones Industrial Average is IBM, a publicly traded company. With more than 297,900 workers globally as of 2022, it is among the biggest employers in the world. As per the 2022 Fortune 500, IBM is ranked 49th overall and as the seventh largest technology business by revenue, despite its relative fall within the sector. It is also frequently listed as one of the most valuable, well-known, and respected brands in the world.
IBM Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Application Developer: Content & Courseware Design|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 8.39 LPA*|
|Job Location||Bengaluru East, India|
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Software Developer you’ll participate in many aspects of the software development lifecycle, such as design, code implementation, testing, and support. You will create software that enables your clients’ hybrid-cloud and AI journeys.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include
- Envision, design, and build the Software infrastructure that keeps the solutions running, Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Develop and maintain detailed database of reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications. Challenge ideas, identify problems and create efficient solutions.
- Develop flexible, maintainable, and scalable application components. Evaluate current content and develop innovative methods for improvement.
- Collaborate with development peers and lead the way staying up to date with tools and technology trends.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- The Technical Writer needs to be well-skilled in solid research, copyrighting, language, writing and revision skills
- Ability to understand client needs and design, implement, support business processes with focus on out of the box solution.
- Domain experience in learning and knowledge section.
- Responsible for designing the courseware. Install configure and the structure.
- Establish technical environment & Develop technical specifications
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Business Analysis
- Computer scripting, Content Management
- llustration/Graphic Design
How to Apply for IBM Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for IBM Jobs for Freshers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
IBM Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for IBM Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the IBM Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of IBM or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide IBM Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides IBM Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the IBM Selection Process?
Ans: The IBM Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.