ICICI Bank Jobs 2023-2024 | Hiring as Relationship Manager | Apply Today
Table of Contents
ICICI Bank Jobs 2023-2024: A number of positions have become available at ICICI Bank for the year 2023. Candidates who are interested in the position should read this article to learn more.
At ICICI Bank, the Relationship Manager – Retail Branch Banking role is now open. Only in this article may interested candidates obtain a general overview of the Relationship Manager – Retail Branch Banking job duties, setting, pay, etc.
About the Company
ICICI Bank Limited is a Mumbai-based multinational bank and provider of financial services with a registered office in Vadodara. Through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the fields of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management, it provides a broad range of banking and financial services for corporate and retail customers.
ICICI Bank Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Job Role||Relationship Manager – Retail Branch Banking|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 7.7 LPA*|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- As a Relationship Manager, you get an opportunity to engage with high-value customers of ICICI Bank and offer 360 degree-banking solutions.
- You are responsible for developing, and expanding the ICICI Bank Customer family, by providing unique, fair and optimum solutions considering the evolving needs of our customers.
- As a relationship manager, you would be required to continuously understand the evolving customer preferences, market trends and identify new opportunities of growth of your portfolio.
- The role requires you to collaborate seamlessly across teams at ICICI Bank to offer superior service and ensure a quick turnaround time for all customer queries and requirements.
- As we deepen our market presence, we are in search of an experienced relationship manager to nurture customer relationships and onboard new customers.
- As a relationship manager, you understand the fundamental drivers of the market, business, customers, and competitors.
- Your insight is critical to making the right decisions in the pursuit of long-term customer and business value.
- We are seeking a qualified relationship manager to extend our market reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships.
- Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build ICICI Bank as the preferred bank amongst our customers.
- Key accountabilities include customer feedback and defined business outcomes.
- Partner with customers through their life-cycle and offer suitable products and services based on their financial needs
- Nurture the current customer relationships while maintaining the quality of the portfolio
- Expand and develop the customer base by onboarding new customers
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships to offer unique and technology-driven solutions
- Collaborate and coordinate to implement different marketing strategies
- Formulate sales strategies, tap into cross-selling and upsell opportunities, to ensure maximum customer reach
- Collaborate with product specialists, subject matter experts, credit and service teams to ensure structured and customized solutions as per the requirement of customers
- Offer 360-degree banking to the individual, professional and business ecosystem
- A customer seeks insights and advice and hence superior knowledge and service are distinguishing factors of success
A few of your daily activities may include:
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers
- Collaborate frequently with internal stakeholders to work towards the right solutions and market strategy
- Manage proposal response process
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching sales and customer relationship strategy, sales processes and structure
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis
Graduate degree with experience in relationship management in any industry
The relationship Manager shall have an overall experience of 1-8 years in sales and relationship management in any industry. Applicants from across industries can apply.
New joiners will be assigned a specific portfolio in one of the customer segments. ICICI Bank equips new employees with the right product and sales process knowledge. The training programs are comprehensive and endow participants with the right required skills to serve customers effectively.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Jobs India 2023?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for ICICI Bank Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
ICICI Bank Jobs India 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for ICICI Bank Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the ICICI Bank Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of ICICI Bank or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide ICICI Bank Jobs India 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides ICICI Bank Jobs India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the ICICI Bank Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of ICICI Bank consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.