Testbook Job Alerts 2023-2024 | Freshers Recruiting Drive | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Testbook Job Alerts 2023-2024: Testbook has posted a number of job listings for various career categories on its official website. To discover more about the job description, candidates who are interested in working at Testbook should read this article.
We have covered the tasks and obligations of the position of Growth Associate in full, along with its setting, compensation, and other aspects. Additionally, we have added a “Click to Apply” button at the end of the article on the Testbook Hiring Drive 2023.
About the Company
An Indian provider of educational technologies, Testbook is based in Mumbai. In order to prepare students for a variety of competitive tests, such as the GATE, State PSC, SBI PO, IBPS PO, UPSC IAS Exam, Engineering Recruitment tests, and SSC Exams, the IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi graduates who formed Testbook in January 2014 created the website. Testbook collaborates with a number of academic institutions, including the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), IIT Madras, IIT Ropar, and IIT Gandhinagar.
In 2014, the company raised INR 1.5 crore (less than $250,000) from Ah! Ventures and LetsVenture. Matrix Partners provided Testbook with series A funding in 2017. Aside from other investors, Testbook has previously obtained money from S. Chand and Utsav Somani of AngelList. Testbook raised an additional INR 60 Cr ($8.3 Mn) from Iron Pillar in 2020.
Testbook Job Alerts 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Grow Associate|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||6 months-1 year|
|Salary||Upto 4.2 LPA|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai, India|
Testbook is looking for a Growth Associate who will be responsible for the growth of Testbook’s Learning Categories like Civil Services, State PSCs & non-PSCs. This is a high impact and high growth role where the ideal candidate will own the execution of GTM and Marketing initiatives. This will involve managing multiple Marketing channels like Internal (Push, Email, Banners, In-app, etc), coordinating with Internal teams, faculties and Influencers for these categories.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and achieve channel (Push Notifications – App & Web, Emails, SMS, WhatsApp) performance objectives.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Executing creative campaigns through marketing channels like Internal (Email, SMS, Push, Banners, In-app, etc)
- Strong coordination and negotiation skills (Internal & External stakeholders)
- Track marketing performance and proportion of impact to scale things
- Brainstorming and execution for creative Video marketing campaigns and Lead generation activities like Webinars.
- Creating Customer Journeys for engagement and retention.
- Planning & Execution of Product Launch activities.
- Weekly/Monthly marketing report to track progress.
- 6-12 months of experience in Digital Marketing
How to Apply for Testbook Job Vacancies 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Testbook Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Testbook Job Vacancies 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Testbook Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Testbook Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Testbook or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Testbook Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Testbook Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Testbook Selection Process?
Ans: The Testbook Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.