Infosys India Hiring 2023-2024 | Recruiting as Content Writer | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Infosys India Hiring 2023-2024: The company Infosys has recently opened up several job vacancies in its official website. Interested candidates who want to work at Infosys should go through this article carefully as we have mentioned everything that are relevant for the job profile.
The job position of Content Writer is currently vacant. We have clearly specified regarding the job specifications, roles and responsibilities. location, salary, and so on. Jobseekers can scroll through this job article to learn more about Infosys Hiring 2023 and can apply to the Infosys Hiring 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this post.
About the Company
A multinational information technology firm based in India, Infosys Limited offers business consulting, IT, and outsourced services. Bangalore serves as the company’s headquarters; it was established in Pune. By 2020 revenue estimates, Infosys will overtake Tata Consultancy Services as the second-largest Indian IT company.
Infosys became the fourth Indian business to reach a market valuation of $100 billion on August 24, 2021. It is a leading Big Tech company in India.
Infosys India Hiring 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Content Writer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications, Journalism, English Literature, or Creative Writing MBA – Marketing|
|Salary||Upto 4.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru East, India|
- Ability to work effectively globally and virtually across large teams
- Program management skills to effectively manage deliverables deadlines
- Write technical information in a way that establishes rapport at a human level, is persuasive, and achieves a common understanding among a broad audience of readers
- Presence and strong interpersonal skills
- Expertise in using Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Creative problem-solving skills; detail orientation,
- Excellent time management skills to meet strict deadlines
- General understanding of IT/BPO sourcing and delivery models (optional)
- Thorough understanding of the English language – US, British, etc. Responsibilities
- Plan and create content in collaboration with global sales and client account partners for large deal pursuits
- Develop original content and revise draft content for executive summaries, brochures, video scripts, compelling solution summaries, executive letters, emailers
- Focus on the human element of our relationship, demonstrate value, and differentiate Infosys solution, knowing how to balance storytelling with technical content.
- Assist the pursuit teams to create strong messages in all pursuit artifacts and ensure consistency throughout each stage.
- Manage assigned projects by establishing scope and managing to strict timelines; must be able to set expectations with sales and delivery for receiving draft content.
- Collaborate with Corporate Design designers to create visual identities, and other visual graphics in support of the pursuit
- Write scripts for video production differentiating Infosys capabilities and experience
- Support other Corporate Design initiatives as requested. Requirements
- Understand and articulate the client/end-user point of view/values and craft a high-level communication plan.
- Must possess and apply storytelling expertise
- Have excellent and persuasive written and verbal communication skills – content writing and grammar; ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of different English styles (e.g. American, British, Australian).
- Ensure consistent and concise messaging, flow and structure in documents and provide feedback to the pursuit team.
- Ability to work independently and persistently to manage projects in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate well in teams while maintaining ownership and accountability for one’s own work
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail and
- Must produce and review content to ensure quality, knowing how to manage, review and edit out extraneous content when needed
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new projects as assigned
- Hands-on expertise of working with digital and print artifacts
- Knowledge of software technologies and tools (preferable) Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications, Journalism, English Literature, or Creative Writing MBA – Marketing (desired)
How to Apply for Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Infosys Jobs India 2023-2024 : Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Infosys Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Infosys Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of Infosys or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Infosys Jobs India 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Infosys Jobs India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Infosys Selection Process?
Ans: The Infosys Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.