KPMG Careers India 2023-2024 | Salary upto 4 LPA | Apply Now
Table of Contents
KPMG Careers India 2023-2024: KPMG India recently released its vacancy for the role of Analyst in its official website. Candidates those who have completed their graduation and have gained work experience can apply for this job. For that, one should have a thorough review of the job description in the article.
Any BBA/MBA/BCA/MCA/B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech candidates can apply for this job. In this job post, we have clearly discussed about the roles and responsibilities of Analyst role along with location and salary-wise.
About the Company
Along with Ernst & Young (EY), Deloitte, and PwC, KPMG International Limited (often known as KPMG) is an international professional services network. “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler” is what the abbreviation “KPMG” stands for.
Although it was founded in London, England, KPMG is a network of businesses in 145 countries with approximately 265,000 workers, with its headquarters in Amstelveen, the Netherlands. Financial audit, tax, and advisory services comprise its three service categories. It also categorizes its tax and advising services into different service segments. The firm’s global network of affiliates has been embroiled in legal proceedings as well as regulatory measures during the past ten years.
KPMG Careers India 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
- Create and maintain procedures for computer system validation activities
- Perform risk assessments and impact analyses for computer systems, software, and tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define validation requirements and timelines
- Develop test scripts and conduct validation activities
- Collect, analyze, and report on validation data and metrics
- Ensure that all validation activities are completed within budget and timeline constraints
- Maintain current knowledge of industry regulations and advise on how to address any changes
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 1- 3 years of experience in CSV in a regulated industry
- Strong knowledge of computer system validation and GxP regulations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
How to Apply for KPMG Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for KPMG Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
KPMG Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the KPMG Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check KPMG official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide KPMG Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides KPMG Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the KPMG Selection Process?
Ans: The KPMG Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.