McKinsey Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Trainee | Apply Today
Table of Contents
McKinsey Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: The company is currently hiring for candidates for various job profiles. Interested applicants who may wish to apply can go through this article for more information.
The position for Business Presentation Specialist (Trainee) at McKinsey is currently vacant. Freshers as well as candidates with work experience can also apply for this job. To know the job responsibilities, salary, location etc., candidates must read the whole article to know more.
About the Company
James O. McKinsey, a professor at the University of Chicago, founded McKinsey & Company in 1926. This multinational management consulting firm provides expert services to businesses, governments, and other organisations. Of the “Big Three” management consultants (MBB), the most renowned strategy consulting companies in the world, McKinsey is the oldest and largest. The company’s primary areas of attention are their clients’ finances and business operations.
McKinsey Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Business Presentation Specialist (Trainee)|
|Salary||Upto 6.1 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- Use your creativity and attention to detail to create clear and accurate visual presentations in PowerPoint, translating ideas into eye-catching slides and visual stories that create impact.
- In addition to creating new slides, you will also edit, rework, and enhance existing materials.
- Proofread all documents to ensure they meet our quality standards.
- Partner with our consultants to understand their needs and offer solutions.
- Getting support from your team and brainstorming ideas together.
You’ll have an opportunity to learn something new every day. Every presentation you’ll work on is different in content and form and is intended for various audiences and purposes. You will gain exposure to all business industries in which McKinsey operates.
- Ability to communicate effectively—both verbally and in writing—in English (B2 level – CEFR or equivalent)
- 0-3 years of experience in voice/non-voice based BPO roles such as Market Researcher/ Search Engine Optimizer, Quality Analyst/ Quality Controllers, Transcription (Medical/Legal/Business), Process Executives (Data), Document Specialist (e-Publishing) etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint) and solid typing skills
- Strong attention to detail, quality mindset, and drive for continuous improvement and results
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Eagerness to learn, collaborate, and share knowledge and experiences across regions and teams
- Outstanding customer orientation
- Openness to give and receive feedback
- Flexibility to work outside traditional business hours
- Experience in design or graphics-related studies/employment is an advantage but is not required
How to Apply for McKinsey Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for the McKinsey Jobs for Freshers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
McKinsey Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for McKinsey Hiring Drive 2023 for Freshers?
Ans: To apply for the McKinsey Hiring Drive 2023 for Freshers, you have to check the official site of McKinsey or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide McKinsey Hiring Drive 2024 for Freshers Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides McKinsey Hiring 2024 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the McKinsey Selection Process?
Ans: The McKinsey Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.