Merkle Limited Hiring 2023: Hiring as Associate Software Engineer | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Merkle Limited Hiring 2023: Merkle has started it’s limited recruitment process for the year 2023. During this session, it will be hiring numerous candidates all over India. Fresher and experienced candidates looking out for a job can eventually go through this article for more reference.
Merkle is currently looking out for fresher candidates who can fill the vacant position of an Associate Software Engineer. This job is entirely based for fresher candidates who has a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or IT. To avail the apply link, you can go through this article till it’s end.
About The Company:
Merkle is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. With 12,000 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Merkle is a dentsu company.
Merkle Limited Hiring 2023 More Details:
|Associate Software Engineer
|B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/M.E
|As per Company Standards
- Onboarding & On the job training will be provided on respective technologies covering any one of the following:
- SQL and ETL Development and Operations
- Campaign Development, Campaign Execution and Digital Messaging
- Develop Audience and Deciisioning platforms
- Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer success
- Take-up low to mid level tasks with less supervision
- Able to articulate and convey technical concepts in a similar manner to a mixed audience
- Identify and resolve issues in client instructions prior to execution
- Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status
- Creates complete QC queries or scripts to verify completeness and accuracy of file output
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Express ideas clearly and concisely
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science or IT
- Good Communication skills verbal and written
- Basic understanding of Databases/SQL/UNIX
- Basic understanding of Python or Java Scripting or Node.JS
Good to have Skills:
- Write SQL queries and Understanding of ETL concepts and DW
- Familiar with APIs (REST, Open APIs, CURL)
- Innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Digital Messaging
- Front-end web app development
How To Apply for the Merkle Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Merkle Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Merkle Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply for Merkle Off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Merkle Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Merkle or Fresheropenings.com.
2. Does Fresheropenings.com provide Merkle Off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Merkle Off campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
3. What is the Merkle Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds