Mindtree Ltd. Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online
Table of Contents
Mindtree Ltd. Off Campus Recruitment 2020 is scheduled to hire Junior Engineer for B.E/B.Tech from 2018/2019 batch graduates across India . The detailed eligibility and application process for Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2020 are given below.
Mindtree Ltd. Off Campus Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS) – Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.INR 2.97 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Pune/ Bhubaneshwar|
|Interview Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Bhubaneswar|
- Degree and Stream: Candidate should be BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++)
- Eligibility Criteria: 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation
- Target Batch: 2019
- Joining: Immediate
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
• Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
• Candidate should be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
• Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
• Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
• Incident management and client handling skills.
• Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
• Basic application support knowledge
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
• Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
• Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
• Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
• Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
• High Integrity
• Problem solving skills and learning attitude
• Good communication skills
• Confident & Energetic
• Team player
• Process oriented
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
• MS SQL
• My SQL
• ITIL Basic Concepts
• Aptitude test
• Group Discussion
• Technical interview
• Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
• Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
How to Apply for Mindtree Ltd. Off Campus Drive 2020 :
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following the link as soon as possible.
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Interview Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Bhubaneswar
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today
- IBM Off Recruitment 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- EXL Hiring Freshers 2023-2024 | Recruitment Drive for Freshers | Apply Soon
- Atos Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Soon