Netflix Careers India 2023-2024 | Hiring as Post Services Specialist | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Netflix Careers India 2023-2024: The 2023 Netflix Hiring Drive has already begun. Candidates interested in working for the company can read this article or visit Netflix official website.
For the post of Post Services Specialist, Netflix is presently hiring fresher candidates. The company provides the candidates Mumbai as the location. Candidates that meet the requirements can apply for this position using the link provided in this article.
About the Company
Netflix is a paid on-demand video streaming service available in the United States that is run and controlled by Netflix, Inc. The service, which is offered globally in numerous languages, primarily distributes genre-spanning films and television shows made by the same-named media corporation.
Netflix Careers India 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Post Services Specialist|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor/Postgraduate Degree|
|Salary||Upto 10.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
- Facilitate and operate creative and technical (critical) reviews, including color grade and sound mix reviews
- Help promote and develop (via training) tools to automate workflow tasks within the studio.
- Provide escalation support for the regional MPS team(s) and regional Dailies team(s)
- Mentor and train Netflix cross-functional partners and potential contractors in best practices for our spaces/services
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures within our Netflix-owned, operated and partner spaces for our services.
- Maintain Audio and Video calibration standards in our edit and dailies rooms at our partner vendor, as well as internally within NF screening spaces.
- Maintain preventive maintenance schedules.
- Escalate issues to Management, Engineering Services, and Infrastructure teams when necessary.
- Perform routine color and audio calibration and maintenance procedures, achieving the highest level of confidence in the space to ensure an accurate playback experience.
- Triage on technology issues that arise in real-time and collaborate with cross-functional teams toward resolution
- Perform wiring, patching, and software configuration to tailor set up to accommodate the requirements of and the purposes of production review
- Validate asset integrity on incoming media and screening material.
- Consultation and/or assistance with external reviews for our various teams.
- Color science/color management workflow expert
- Display calibration (CalMan workflow, probe experience)
- Knowledge and experience of content creation and post-production workflows encompassing Dailies, NLE, Dialogue Recording, Picture Finishing, and Audio Mastering.
- Critical eyes and ears with the ability to assess the quality of a screening asset and environment, diagnose issues, and troubleshoot in real time
- Understanding of IP networking, Network storage, and Workstation architectures.
- Knowledge and experience on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems is a plus
- Proven track record of innovation, initiative, creativity, and implementation
- Proven abilities to embrace, drive and enable change management
- Technical and working knowledge with the following creative software applications:
Black Magic Davinci Resolve
Avid Media Composer
- Experience with Crestron and Q-Sys control systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with audio, video, and data communications protocols
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to socialize, explain and promote new and complex technology, tools, and workflows.
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, and urgent matters.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Should possess strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Values working in a diverse, inclusive and international environment and are excited by the opportunity to partner with people whose backgrounds, experiences and perspectives may differ from yours
- Fluent and/or business proficiency in English
- Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace.
How to Apply for Netflix Jobs India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Netflix India Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Netflix Jobs India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Netflix India Hiring 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Netflix India Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Netflix or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Netflix India Hiring 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Netflix India Hiring 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Netflix Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Netflix consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.