Takeda Careers India 2023-2024 | Hiring as Microsoft 365 Engineer | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Takeda Careers India 2023-2024: Takeda has a range of job profiles available for both fresh and experienced employees. Candidates who are seeking employment should read this page for further details.
For the post of Microsoft 365 Engineer, Takeda is now looking for applicants with both undergraduate degrees and professional experience. The job itself is based just in Bengaluru. Candidates should apply for this opportunity via the link provided at the end of the post if they feel comfortable working in Bengaluru.
About the Company
A international pharmaceutical firm with some American and British heritage, The Takeda Pharmaceutical firm Limited is based in Japan. It is the biggest pharmaceutical company in Asia and ranks among the top 20 by revenue, moving up to the top 10 after its merger with Shire. The corporation has around 49,578 people worldwide, and its sales for the 2018 fiscal year was US$19,299 billion.
Takeda Careers India 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Microsoft 365 Engineer|
|Salary||Upto 5.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- Manage the global Office 365 infrastructure and ensure connectivity and configuration to meet business requirements.
- Ensure the integration of Office 365 applications with on-premises infrastructure and other cloud services.
- Monitor system health and performance, and make recommendations for configuration improvements to optimize Office 365 usage.
Task in Detail
Office 365 Administration
- Ensure data integrity and security by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate Office 365 hardware and software solutions utilizing industry standards and best practices.
- Manage Office 365 licenses, subscriptions, and users across the organization.
- Provide technical support to end-users and resolve any issues related to Office 365 services.
- Deploy Office 365 software installations, configurations, and upgrades across a diverse customer base.
ITSM Incident, Request, and Change Management
- Manage and respond to Office 365 incidents and service requests using IT Service Management (ITSM) tools and processes.
- Collaborate with the ITSM team to prioritize and manage Office 365 changes to minimize business disruptions and ensure compliance with established change management policies.
- Develop and maintain Office 365 incident, request, and change management processes and documentation.
- Ensure timely resolution of Office 365 incidents and service requests to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and minimize impact on end-users.
Office 365 Best Practices
- Develop and document standards and procedures for Office 365 administration and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, best practices, and configuration guidelines.
- Implement changes to the Office 365 environment according to ITIL framework, independently to mission-critical functional areas while following established designs and configurations already developed.
- Understanding of Office 365 requirements and features.
- Knowledge of Enterprise, Solution, Platform, and Data Architecture Standards.
- Knowledge of ITSM incident, request, and change management processes and tools.
- Experience with designing, developing, and testing Office 365 services and systems.
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting and automation for Office 365 administration.
- Experience with Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Teams.
- Ability to work and collaborate with with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to deploy Office 365 best practices and governance.
How to Apply for Takeda Jobs India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Takeda Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Takeda Jobs India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Takeda Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Takeda Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Takeda or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Takeda Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Takeda Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Takeda Selection Process?
Ans: The Takeda Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.