Nvidia Hiring: Nvidia schedule to hire Software Engineer for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Nvidia Off Campus Drive are given below.
Table of Contents
Nvidia Corporation is an American multinational technology company incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. It designs graphics processing units for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units for the mobile computing and automotive market.
|Company Name:||Nvidia India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Design, develop, optimize and maintain APIs, tools and libraries for OS Verification infrastructure software.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain tests automation for release features.
- Collaborate with team members, Architects, design, QA teams, and customers (both external and internal).
What we need to see:
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience in Engineering/Computer Science/related field.
- 0-3 years of experience as Software Engineer.
- Strong and proven experience with object oriented programming languages.
- Strong technical abilities, problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills.
- Ability to lead feature development, take full ownership of tasks from A-Z and deliver independently with minimum supervision.
- Great teammate with multi-tasking ability and good interpersonal skills.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Ways to stand out from a crowd:
- Experience in C and Python programming.
- Knowledge in Networking protocols.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here