TCS NQT Off Campus Drive 2019 is scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc- 2020 Batch graduates across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process of TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) given below.
Table of Contents
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||3rd & 4th August 2019|
|Last Date to apply||24th July 2019|
TCS NQT Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2020 YOP
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- 1 Active Backlog. (To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
TCS NQT Off Campus Drive 2019 Selection Process:
The TCS National Qualifier Test will have two steps.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 mins||15|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Coding||30 mins||1 Problem Statement|
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive 2019:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 24th July 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Get Daily New Jobs Notification, Join our Facebook Group
- Online Registration start date: 7 June 2019
- Registration End Date: 24 July 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 31 July 2019
- Date of Test: 3rd & 4th July 2019
- Date of Interview:9th August 2019(onwards)
- Join TCS: Updated soon