TCS Walk-in Interview 2019 | Any Degree | November 2019
Table of Contents
TCS Walk-in Interview 2019 : Tata Consultancy Services 2019 – TCS Walk-in Drive is scheduled for the role of Web Chat Process for any degree graduates (except MCA/CA/ICWA/BMM/B.Tech) at Kolkata. The Detailed Eligibility and Venue Details for TCS walk in Interview in Kolkata are Discussed Below:
TCS Walk-in Interview 2019 :
|Job Role||Web Chat Process|
|Salary||INR 1.75 – 5 LPA|
|Walk-In Date||2 November 2019|
- Qualification: Any Graduates Or Post Graduates (Full-Time Education only)
- Minimum 15yrs of full-time education is must (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Candidates should be willing to work in Night/ Rotational Shifts
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Should NOT have attended TCS interview in the past 6 months.
- MCA/ CA/ ICWA/ BMM / B.Tech qualified candidates are requested NOT to apply
- Candidates with gaps in education or career of more than 2 years are requested not to apply.
- Graduates through Open Universities/ Correspondence are requested not to apply.
- Ability to Write, Speak and Comprehend English language
- Good Typing speed
- Candidate needs to complete registration before they appear for the interview. Fresher needs to create DT number and Experienced candidate needs to create EP number
Process to complete the registration is as below:-
For Fresher ***NO DT Number. NO Interview***
DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
Also Apply In Latest Jobs Openings:
- Zomato Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Infosys Entry Level Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
- Virtusa Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Soon
- Freshworks Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Upgrad Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
- Genpact Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Hiring as Business Analyst | Apply Soon
How to get TCS Registration / DT number?
- Step1: Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
- Step2: Click “Register” / then click “BPS”
- Step3: Click “Off Campus Applicant”
- Step4: Fill in all your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
- Step5: Select ” Web ” from – Source Type.
- Step6: Write ” Nabanita DuttaMazumder ” under Source Name.
- Step7: Nearest test location: select Kolkata
- Step8: Select your password and your security question
- Step9: Finally press Submit button.
- Step10: Please make a note of Registration / DT ID which starts from DT2019xxxxx.
Note: Kindly use a computer and NOT your mobile for registration
For Experienced ***NO EP Number. NO Interview***
Mandatory Requirements (How to generate your EPCN)
EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link www.careers.tcs.com (http://www.careers.tcs.com)
- Step 2: Select India geography & next click on Experienced Professionals link
- Step 3: Go to create your profile (For New Users) link & fill the details. (Please select area of interest as BPS)
- Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
How to Apply for TCS Walk-in Interview 2019 :
All interested and eligible candidates first register in the Next step TCS campus and then attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 2 November 2019.
Note: Mandatory to mention the Source detail as (HR Nabanita Dutta Mazumder) on top of your resume
Tcs Next Step Registration: Click here
Date: 2 November 2019 (Saturday) Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Tata Consultancy Services
Candor Tech Space Ltd. (Unitech Building)
IT/ITES SEZ, Block A,9th Floor, Tower AI
Plot No. DH1,DH2, DH3 & DH 3/1 ,Action area 1,New Town,
- It is mandatory to write DT / EP Number & “Nabanita Dutta Mazumder” as a reference on CV
- Please carry any GOVT original ID (voters ID/ PAN CARD/ driving license) for your identity purpose
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment. Subscribe our Telegram Channel and Join our WhatsApp Group To get Instant updates for All Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply In other Company’s Freshers Openings Jobs: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest Diploma Jobs: Click Here