Uber Off Campus Drive 2022 : All that you need to know about Uber HackTag 2.0, It is rightfully said, “The best way to predict the future is to create it”
Technology, like art, is a soaring exercise of human imagination. Are you ready to manifest your big idea? Do you have what it takes to work together and birth the next big innovation that will reimagine the way the world moves for the better?
Uber Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
- Uber HackTag 2.0 is open to all engineering students across India from all years, pursuing a full-time B.Tech./ B.E./Dual-Degree/ M.Tech./ M.E. degree in any branch.
- The hackathon is open to students pursuing full-time B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Tech./ M.E./Dual-Degree
- The participating students can be from any specialization/ domain/ year.
- Participants must register for this competition on the Dare2Compete platform in teams with an upper limit of 3 people per team and accept the Terms & Conditions laid out.
- Cross-college teams are allowed.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Modification of team post registration will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
Round 1- Online Quiz:
- Eligible participants, after registering for HackTag 2.0 on the D2C platform, will undergo an online MCQ challenge where they will be tested on their basic CS Fundamentals.
- All team members can attempt the quiz individually and will have to solve 20 questions in 75 seconds each.
- Team scores will be compiled by taking the average score of all team members who attempted the quiz.
- Based on these test scores, top teams will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
Round 2- Online Coding Challenge:
- Shortlists from the MCQ round will undergo an online coding challenge where the participants will be tested on their basic coding skills.
- The coding challenge window will be open for 6 hours, within which the team leaders can attempt the 1-hour assessment in one sitting.
- Only the team leader or the individual student who registered will be allowed to attempt the challenge.
- The teams will be ranked based on the score and finishing time. This means that if two teams have the same score, then the team that finished earlier will be ranked higher.
- Participating teams/ students will move on to the next level, based on their performance in this coding assessment.
Round 3- Prototyping:
- Participants shortlisted from the online coding challenge will then be provided with a theme/ problem statement that they would have to leverage to build a prototype/solution where they would be tested on shortlisting criteria including but not limited to innovation, completeness, etc.
- After a round of internal evaluation, top ideas and teams will be identified to proceed to the next round.
Round 4- Grand Finale:
- The final teams will get exclusive access to mentors from Uber who can be consulted throughout the journey of HackTag 2.0.
- Teams will build on their prototype/solution further to create a demoable outcome with mentor guidance.
- The teams will present their final product to a set of panelists from Uber who will grade them on set criteria and declare them the winners!
Prizes & Rewards:-
- Top 3 teams to be rewarded from a cash prize pool worth ₹5 Lakhs
- An opportunity to be a part of a prestigious cohort who receive industry-relevant mentorship from experts at Uber
- Opportunity to gauge your growth and relevance with the latest tech stack
- Maximize your readiness for opportunities available with top technology and product companies
- Possible opportunity for select students to participate in interviews for full-time roles and internships at Uber basis requirement
- Participation certificates will be awarded to the participating students
Registration Deadline:- 25th February 2022, 11:59 PM IST
How to Apply for Uber Off campus Drive 2022?
All Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode for Uber Off campus drive 2022 by using below Registration Link before the last date.
Apply Link : Click here