Yamaha Motor Walk-In Interview 2019 | System Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 24 September 2019
Table of Contents
Yamaha Motor Walk-in Interview 2019 scheduled for the role of System Engineer Trainee for only male candidates who are graduated in B.E/B.Tech/MCA from 2018 & 2019 batch. Only CSE/IT/ECE graduates are eligible. The detailed eligibility and Yamaha motor Walk-in Drive venue details are given in below.
|Job Role||System Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date||24 September 2019|
- Qualification required: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE Branch only)/MCA – 2018/2019 Batch
- Experience Required: 0-1 Year.
- Bond Period & Submission of original educational documents: 2 Years
- Stipend Amount: 25k/monthly for 6 months
- CTC- After 6 months- 3 to 3.5 LPA (depending upon performance)
- Candidate should work in Rotational shifts.
Note: This Profile related to System Engineer Trainee Profile only so this is not related to any hiring for Technical or Software Development role.
- Overall leadership and management relating to the operations of monitoring service.
- Basic understanding of Networking.
- Communication with all stakeholders.
- Process improvement & standardization.
- Highlight critical issue to management.
- Knowledge of incident management or Problem management.
- Support for software upgrades & server maintenance plan.
- Updating of Operation Manual (standardized task catalogue).
- Good Communication skills and Candidate should have a learning attitude.
- Supervise monitoring and helpdesk processes and ensure quality.
- Should be presentable and having 24*7 team management skill.
- Candidate should be process-oriented.
- Should have own conveyance as no cab facility or ready to relocate to Faridabad location.
How to apply for Yamaha Motor Walk-In Interview 2019:
All interested and eligible male candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 24 September 2019.
Date: 24 September 2019 (Tuesday) Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
YAMAHA Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (Gate No. 1)
19/6, Mathura Road,
(Landmark: Opp. Escorts Mujesar Metro Station)
Documents to Carry:
- Updated resume
- One photograph
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment. Subscribe our Telegram Channel and Join our WhatsApp Group To get Instant updates for All Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply In other Company’s Freshers Openings Jobs: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest Diploma Jobs: Click Here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Ruby Mills Career Jobs 2023: Hiring as Field Sales Representative | Apply Now
- Tech Mahindra Walk In 2023: Hiring as Customer Care Executive | Salary up to 3LPA | Apply Now
- Lipi Recruitment Drive 2023: Hiring as Business Development Executive | Apply Now
- Accenture Career Jobs 2023: Hiring as Marketing New Associate | Apply Now
- Infosys Limited Hiring 2023: Hiring as Analyst – Business Consulting | Apply Now
- Wipro Fresher Job Opportunities 2023-2024 | Hiring as Trainee | Apply Now