Synamedia Careers: Synamedia schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The job location of this post is Chennai. The details for Synamedia hiring process are provided below.
Synamedia is the largest independent Video Software and Solutions company.Synamedia is a standalone Technology Company focused towards Video Delivery Solutions. The Company offers variety of specialties and expertise in Video Technologies, Cloud Technologies, Video Security, PayTV, Direct-to-Home and many more. Synamedia is currently powered with 800 Employees in various parts of the globe.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Eligibility Criteria for Synamedia Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT or BCA/ MCA
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
Synamedia is building the Enterprise RDK (eRDK) stack for Video and Broadband solution which is a managed solution for operators who want to securely deploy a next generation experience and maintain control of their devices and data.
We are looking for energetic Software Engineer for our eRDK development centre in Chennai. This is an exciting opportunity where individual will not only get opportunity to integrate and qualify the eRDK stack across wide range of broadband and video devices but also have opportunity to enhance the solution with cutting edge features, test and deploy them with some of the leading Internet and Video service providers across the world.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
- Develop and maintain software modules based on C / C++ on a Linux platform.
- Integrate new RDK-based devices by testing, validating, and debugging their software.
- Utilize network management protocols to help improve product functionalities.
- High quality code deliverable, with focus on performance, stability and quality.
- Working in highly collaborative environment, multi-site teams and environments.
- Analyzing the defects at root level and fixing them without regressions.
- Develop tools, scripts or processes to drive more automation and efficiency.
- Operate within an Agile development environment
- 0 to 2 years of Professional Experience of C/C++ and Embedded Linux development preferably in Networking products.
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Shall be a CCNA certified Professional. Additional CCNP Certification will be a huge plus.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
- Knowledge of network protocols and stacks such as TCP, UDP, SNMP, IPv6.
- Ability to pick up new code, understand it, and modify/enhance it.
How to Apply for Synamedia Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Synamedia through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here