Accenture Off Campus Jobs for Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 2018/2019 Batch | October 2019
Table of Contents
Accenture Off Campus Jobs for Freshers : Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire post of Application Development Associate for 2018/2019 batch graduates. The detailed Eligibility and Application Process about Accenture off campus Drive is given below.
|Job Role||Application Development Associate|
|Salary (CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Bangalore/Chennai/NCR/ Mumbai/Pune/Hyderabad|
|Venue Date||19 October 2019|
|Last Date||16 October 2019|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Stream: All Branches
- Criteria: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Siemens Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Recruiting as Process Associate | Apply Now
- Valeo Careers India 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
- Google Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Amazon India Jobs 2023-2024 | Hiring as Investigation Associate | Apply Now
- Qualcomm Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Now
- Github India Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
Accenture Selection Process:
Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatorily clear the assessment to be eligible for further process)
- Group Interview
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ sub section cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
Technical assessment (30 questions)
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Candidates to register on eLitmus shared link with their details, followed by Accenture shared registration link
- After reviewing candidate’s eligibility (based on registration), Accenture will release admit card containing information on event location, date of event and mandatory documents required for attending the drive.
To participate in Accenture hiring process candidates need to carry following mandatory documents:
- Admit card issued by Accenture
- Original and relevant documents as specified in Accenture Admit card
How to Apply Accenture Off Campus Jobs for Freshers:
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for Accenture of Campus drive in online latest by 16 October 2019 and attend drive on 19 October 2019.
Apply Link: Click here
Note: Elitmus score not required so just login or signup and then apply.
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment. Subscribe our Telegram Channel and Join our WhatsApp Group To get Instant updates for All Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply In other Company’s Freshers Openings Jobs: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest Diploma Jobs: Click Here