Amazon Walkin Interview in Bangalore | BE/B.Tech/Any Degree | November 2019
Table of Contents
Amazon Walkin Interview in Bangalore – Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 is scheduled for the role of Content Reviewers for Any degree graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details for Amazon Freshers Walkin interview in Bangalore are discussed below.
Amazon Walkin Interview in Bangalore :
|Job Role||Content Reviewers|
|Salary||Rs. 2.5 – 3.25 LPA|
|Walk-In Date||11 to 15 November 2019|
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Experience: 0-2 years Max
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired.
- Prior experience in online advertising preferred.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: – Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
Internet Advertiser Review:
- Review web sites for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- Thoroughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
- Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
Training & Coaching:
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Frequently reviewing work of new hires (with the guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the first days, weeks and months.
- Coaching IARs towards improvement where necessary
- Offering “remedial” instruction in tool usage and other topics as required
Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow:
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
Review & Maintain internal process quality:
- Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits
- Providing specific & timely feedback to policers on errors & trends
- Act as SMEs for processes on the floor
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off’s sspa jobs
How to Apply Amazon Walkin Interview in Bangalore :
All interested and eligible candidates can attend Amazon walkin for freshers in Bangalore on 11 to 15 November 2019 to the following venue.
Date: 11 to 15 November 2019 Time: 9:30 AM to 12 PM
Amazon Development Centre,
Ground Floor, Orion Building (BLR12),
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Marathalli Ring Road,
Contact Person: Aiyappa B R
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today
- IBM Off Recruitment 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- EXL Hiring Freshers 2023-2024 | Recruitment Drive for Freshers | Apply Soon
- Atos Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Soon
- Bajaj Finserv Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Assistant Manager – PLCS – Growth | Apply Soon