Barclays Recruitment 2021: Barclays schedule to hire Vendor Support (AVP) for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Pune, Maharashtra. The details for Barclays hiring process are provided below.
Table of Contents
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Barclays Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Vendor Support (AVP)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
What Barclays looking for:-
- Graduate in any discipline
- Demonstrated team handling skills, preferrably in a chat environment
- Excellent track record during past work experience
Skills that will help you in the Role:-
- A good understanding of Contact Centre business processes and operating procedures
- Good knowledge & understanding of relevant legislation, Regulatory and FCA guidelines.
- Ability to communicate & execute complex initiatives to achieve desired results
- Ensure smooth functioning of the process and compliance to procedures and policy guidelines
- Ability to formulate long term plans for the development and motivation of the team
- To manage chat operations across Noida and Pune for BX vendor through Team Managers across multiple subunits within Chat Operations – managing c250 billable FTEs and supervisory support staff across Chat business clusters with multiple stakeholders, Including significant contribution to the automation & transformation
Responsibilities(What will you be doing?):-
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for the process are met as agreed upon with the client.
- Identify causes for non-achievement of Service Level Agreements, develop solutions, and implementing the same. Review and analyze performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with Team Managers and with the client and investigate causes for performance deviations
- Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures such as disaster recovery, Monitor compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor, etc.
- Manage performance of individual teams through performance management techniques, career planning strategies, and sharing of best practices.
- Perform trend analysis on MIS/ data and identify deficiencies (tools, metrics, and reports) and recommend solutions; ensure maintenance of processes and procedures to facilitate the same
- Responsible for attrition management and arranging for backfills on a timely basis, develop strategic & tactical plans to identify, analyze and effectively respond to clients needs, emerging trends and best practices
- Responsible for staff performance, management, compensation and rewards & recognition programs, attend daily huddle with team managers to be updated on all the floor issues concerns, Set KROs for the team managers and ensure KROs are aligned to the client SLAs and the overall organizational goals
- Drive quality and process improvement initiatives such as Six Sigma/Lean to ensure continuous improvement Provide reports on the process metrics and employee performance to the Top Management
- Conduct regular meetings with the support teams namely, Transition/Projects & Technology to ensure that the internal SLAs are met
- Work with the Team Manager/Operational Manager to plan and provide support and guidance with Disciplinary & Grievances, completing documentation and scribing for interviews.Provoke interest in tasks, activities and objectives by setting interesting and achievable tasks
Business Area:- COO & Functions
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Barclays through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :