BHEL Drive 2019 for Project Engineer/Project Supervisors | 23 Posts Out|
Table of Contents
BHEL Drive 2019 : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites you to apply for the post of Project Engineers and Project Supervisors for 23 vacancies. Candidates having a qualification of B.E/B. Tech in Civil can apply for Project Engineers job and Diploma in Civil can apply for Project Supervisors job. The selection process will be based on the interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the above-mentioned post online from 02 December to 21 December 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process for the above-mentioned post are given below.
BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi.BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas offices across the globe.The company works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears, etc.
BHEL Drive 2019 for Engineers:
The company mostly hires Engineering graduates for the development and operations of their projects. They also hire other graduates for there Management and for Offices. Electrical engineers who wish to join/work in their core field can try BHEL Job vacancies. Candidates who completed ITI or Diploma also join BHEL Apprentice. At present BHEL had announced Job vacancies for Engineers, Supervisors, Engineer Trainee/Executive Trainee which are listed below.
BHEL Drive 2019 :
BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineers/ Project Supervisors:
|Job Role||Project Engineers and Project Supervisor|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||2 December 2019|
|Last Date||21 December 2019|
For Project Engineers:
- A candidate should be a Full-time B.E/B.Tech in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
Work Experience of cumulative two years in Civil Design and Civil Works Execution at Project Sites in at least 3 of following Systems/Areas:
- RCC / PEB Buildings works.
- Roads / Drain
- Equipment block foundations / Isolated foundations / Pile Foundations.
- Precast/Pre-stressed Boundary Walls.
- RCC Underground Tanks.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
For Project Supervisors:
- Full-time Diploma in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
The work Experience of minimum one year cumulative in the below mentioned areas at Project construction Sites:
- First, Civil works associated with the construction at Project Sites of at least 3 systems /areas listed in FTA-1
- Measurement and Billing of Civil works completed, Quality checks and inspections at Project Sites is an essential experience.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
Age Limit(as on 01.12.2019): 33 years
- 3 years for OBC( Non-Creamy Layer).
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 years for Person with Disability-candidates
Note: Relaxation will be 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total – 23 Posts)
- For Project Engineers: 3 Posts
- For Project Supervisors: 20 Posts
- For Project Engineers: Rs.66,000/-
- For Project Supervisors: Rs.36,850/-
BHEL Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Pay only through SBI Collect.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Project Engineers and Project Supervisors for 23 vacancies online from 2 December to 21 December 2019 on the official portal after that candidates have to submit the printout of the application with the fee receipt to the postal address on or before 26 December 2019.
Note: After the registration candidates can download the application form by submitting the Acknowledgement Number and date of birth.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road,
- Starting date of Online Submission [9.00 AM onwards]: 02.12.2019
- Closing date of Online Submission [till 8:00 PM]: 21.12.2019
- The last Date for Receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 26.12.2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far-flung areas: 31.12.2019
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also, Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- Flextronics Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Junior Engineer
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Apprentices With 15,000 Per Month
- Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Layout Engineer
- Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Developer
- Infosys Summer Internship 2023 : Hiring Freshers for Infosys instep Global Internship Program