GRSE Drive 2019-20 for Trainee Marine Engineers |
Table of Contents
GRSE-Drive 2019-20 – Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE) notified for Trainee Marine Engineers for a year Pre-Sea Training Course – GME/TME Training for 50 Seats. Candidates having B.E/B.Tech degree in respective disciplines can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 06 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process for GRSE Drive 2019-20 are given below.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd:
The primary goal of the GRSE is to provide a solution to the needs shipbuilding requirement of the Indian Coast and Indian Navy. It was incorporated in 1934 under the government of India. It has 3 unit facilities, While the first unit for shipbuilding located in Kolkata, second unit for built ship located in Rajabagan Dockyard and third unit for fitting and repair section.
GRSE Drive 2019-20:
|Job Role||Trainee Marine Engineers (GME/TME)|
|Duration of Training||1 year|
|Commencement of Training||1 March 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||06 January 2020|
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture / Mechanical & Automation Engineering from a college approved by AICTE /UGC with a minimum of 50% marks in the final year of engineering.
- Sandwich Courses are not acceptable
Note: Candidates having a degree in “Mechanical & Automation Engineering” should be passed the Heat Engines (written paper).
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020): 28 years
Note: Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Training Fee :
- For others: Rs.1,82,000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 1,72,900/-
GRSE Selection Process:
Candidates will get a call for admission/verification of original documents based on merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in the final year (i.e. the average of 7th & 8th semester) of engineering degree, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
Application Fees: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of payment: Pay through Demand Draft in favor of “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd., payable at Kolkata as applicable.
How to Apply for GRSE Drive 2019-20?
All interested and eligible candidates for GRSE Drive 2019-20 can download the application form from www.grse.in website and send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the following postal address on or before 06 January 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
GRSE Ltd., 5,
DR. R. N. Tagore Road (Near Dunlop Bridge),
- A Nationality proof.
- Mark sheet & certificate of 10th std. as proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th std./I.Sc, Diploma Mark sheet(s) & certificate (for parallel entry candidates).
- B.E./B.Tech. consolidated mark sheet/mark sheets and Final/Provisional graduation certificate from college/university.
- Bonafide & AICTE/UGC approval letter from college with approval No. & date, as per the format attached below.
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable and Xerox copy of Passport.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also, Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- Motherson Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring as Design Engineer | Salary up to 3LPA
- Quest Global Limited Hiring 2023 : Recruitment as Trainee Engineer | Salary up to 4 LPA | Apply Now
- IBM Internship 2023: Hiring as Research Intern | Apply Now
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today