Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 for Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam|
Table of Contents
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Delhi, invites online applications for Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam for filling up the 19 vacancies. Eligible criteria to apply for this examination is to be a citizen of India and a person who has practised as an Advocate for not less than 7 years. Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination in three successive stages they are Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Viva-voce. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this examination through online on or before 21 January 2020. The Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be held on 02.02.2020 Sunday (11 AM to 1 PM). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Delhi High Court Drive 2020 are given below.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020:
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 for Delhi Judicial Service Exam:
|Company||Delhi High Court|
|Job Role||Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam|
|Application Starting Date||28 December 2019|
|Last Date||21 January 2020|
A candidate shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he/she is,
- A citizen of India;
- A person who has practised as an Advocate for not less than 7 years
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019): Not attained the age of 45 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
Delhi Higher Judicial Service Selection Process:
Higher Judicial Service by holding Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination in three successive stages:-
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service – Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination; and
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for viva voce.
- Viva voce
Scheme of Examination:
- The preliminary examination will be conducted in objective type.
- There will be a 25% negative marking.
- Through the preliminary exam, candidates are shortlisted for the main examination
- Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva-voce.
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) scheduled on Sunday, the 02 February 2020 (11 AM to 1 PM).
Minimum qualifying marks for Preliminary Examination:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks (in %)|
|Reserved Categories, i.e., SC/ST/PwD (deaf and hard of hearing)||45%|
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
Main (Written) Examination Pattern:
The duration of Paper I shall be 2 hours and of Papers II, III and IV shall be 3 hours
|Paper – I||General Knowledge & Language||150|
|Paper – II||Law – I||200|
|Paper – III||Law – II||200|
|Paper – IV||Law – III||200|
Minimum qualifying marks for Main Examination:
|Category||Each Paper||Marks in the aggregate|
|Reserved Categories i.e SC / ST/ PwD (deaf and hard of hearing)||40%||45%|
Viva-Voce will carry 250 marks.
Minimum qualifying marks:
General category – 50% marks and a candidate
Reserved Categories i.e SC / ST/ PwD (deaf and hard of hearing) – 45% marks
- For General Category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For reserved categories, i.e., SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Should be paid through Debit Card /Internet Banking
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Delhi High Court Drive 2020 position online by the following link on or before 21 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for online application: 28.12.2019 (10:00 AM)
- Closing date for online application & Payment: 21.01.2020 (10:00 PM)
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type): 02.02.2020 Sunday (11 AM to 1 PM).
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Flextronics Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Junior Engineer
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Apprentices With 15,000 Per Month
- Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Layout Engineer
- Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Developer
- Infosys Summer Internship 2023 : Hiring Freshers for Infosys instep Global Internship Program