Edureka Recruitment 2020: Applicants are invited for the job post of Technical Consultant at Edureka. the detailed requirement and applying process further below in the article.
We are one of the world’s leading data-driven upskilling/learning platforms for working professionals.We offer instructor-led courses supported by online resources, along with 24×7 on-demand support. What makes us different from all the others out there? Nothing… Just that we have the highest course completion rates of all time. Which means, every time you put your hard earned money down to sign up for a course, chances are this time you will actually complete it! Which is huge.Our mission is simple: It is to make sure that no student who comes to us leaves without learning.
Edureka Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Technical Consultant|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA|
|Desired Experience||0 – 0 Years|
|Salary||2.4 – 2.4 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Work from Home due to COVID-19)|
– Any software technologies, practice and processes.
– Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Big Data, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
– Passion to research/analyses and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
– Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models
– Engage with a broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems
– Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
– Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides
– Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
Skills Set Required:
– Excellent programming skills.
– Preferred knowledge of the technologies like JAVA, Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark
– Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
– Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/time zones. We operate in Morning,Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexible enough to work in US/Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift ( it will remain fixed).
Pre-requisites (must haves):
– Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone – High-speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
– Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
– Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
– Being available for communication throughout the day
– Shift allowance ( as applicable)
– Insurance cover
– Provident fund
– Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
– Assignment Test
– HR Rounds
How to Apply for Edureka Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Also, You must be interested in NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Engineers |