Eli Lily Job Openings 2023-2024 | Hiring as Business Analyst | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Eli Lily Job Openings 2023-2024: Eli Lilly and Company India recently released its vacancy for the role of Generative AI- Business Analyst in its official website. Candidates those who have completed their graduation can apply for this job. For that, one should have a thorough review of the job description in the article.
Any Bachelor’s degree candidates can apply for this job. In this job post, we have clearly discussed about the roles and responsibilities of Generative AI- Business Analyst role along with location and salary-wise.
About the Company
With locations throughout 18 nations, Eli Lilly and Company is an American pharmaceutical corporation with its headquarters located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Approximately 125 nations sell its products. The business was established in 1876 and is named for the pharmaceutical chemist and American Civil War veteran Colonel Eli Lilly.
Eli Lily Job Openings 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Eli Lily|
|Job Role||Generative AI – Business Analyst|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 10.4 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
You will partner with many diverse groups including: Data Integration Consultants, Business Unit partners, field sales representatives and external partners to influence foundational decisions involving data, processes, and platforms. You will be a key driver on the strategy and implementation for automation across business and IT platforms. In addition, you will;
- Provide consultancy to internal customers for solutions that lead to improved efficiency and customer experience
- Exercise expertise with tools used by IT, sales and medical teams to deliver solutions
- Become an authority on processes used by our business partners
- Provide leadership and mentoring to a team of technical analysts
- Acting as primary liaison – acting as a primary liaison between the cross-functional teams and all the stakeholders. The person in this role has to make sure the information flow is quick and clear so that there is no misinterpretation. Communicate with all stakeholders and comes up with right KPIs for the project success. Drives ROI and Values.
- Being responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the Development Team. Take input from all stakeholders funnels through him or her to guide in the creation and prioritization of the Product Backlog. Providing clear understanding of what those items mean (in both function and value) aids in maximizing the efforts of the Development Team.
- Works closely with Product owners and technical leads to ensure clean and clear requirements and smooth delivery.
- Maintaining the team backlog – With input from Architect/Engineering Team and other stakeholders
- The BA reviews and reprioritizes the backlog as part of the prep work for Sprint Planning, including coordination of dependencies with other POs.
- Communicates story detail and priorities and ensures the team aligns and agrees on a final iteration plan.
- Just-in-time story elaboration – Most backlog items are elaborated into user stories for implementation. This may happen before the sprint, during sprint planning, or during the iteration.
- Apply Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) – Collaborate with the team, to detail stories with acceptance criteria and examples in the form of acceptance tests.
- Participate in team demo and retrospective – BA’s collaborate with their team and any other stakeholders in the team demo. They also participate in the retrospective, where the teams gather to improve their processes.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products. Collaborates with global partners and customers to co-develop products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages the request intake process.
- Communicates request portfolio status to multiple audiences, including all levels of management.
- Facilitates status meetings and issues management.
- Lead the development of requirements (e.g. business process mapping, user stories, etc) associated with Global Programs
- Enthusiasm to seek out new opportunities, build functional prototypes, test their effectiveness and create a compelling business case to influence change.
- Lead effort around technical proof of concepts to support emerging trends in CSP
- Innovate ways technology can support, enable and evolve Lilly’s Customer Support Programs to world class level
- Work effectively across a global organization to ensure multiple delivery streams come together to provide a global capability
- Good Knowledge on CSQA – Ensure appropriate focus on Privacy and Quality as we become responsible for patient health records and associated information. Ensure System Quality and security is embedded in everything we deliver.
- Coordinate with Business Leader Stakeholders to ensure a global solution is delivered with local considerations where necessary, including governance, requirements gathering at the local level and planning an effective implementation strategy.
Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Prioritizing Strategy, Project Management, Product Management, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, User Experience Architecture.
Domain(nice to have):
Pharma background – Possessing general awareness and knowledge of regulatory, legal, or quality requirements (e.g., privacy regulations, GxP) impacting the business, and ensuring solution requirements include appropriate key points.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles. Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision and Attention to details. Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams
- high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development.
Certifications: Any of the Certifications like – Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Professional Scrum Product Owner will be good along with exposure on Business Analysis, PMI-ACP, CSM, ITIL, etc.
Eli Lilly Careers India 2023-2024: More Details
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Eli Lilly and Company Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Eli Lily Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Eli Lilly and Company Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Eli Lilly and Company Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Eli Lilly and Company official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Eli Lilly and Company Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Eli Lilly and Company Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Eli Lilly and Company Selection Process?
Ans: The Eli Lilly and Company Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.