FIS Recruitment 2020 for Systems Operations Analyst | Any Degree/Diploma |
Table of Contents
FIS Recruitment 2020 – FIS scheduled to hire a Systems Operations Analyst for Bachelors Degree/Diploma graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for FIS Off Campus Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
FIS Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Systems Operations Analyst I|
- Education: Candidate must have an Associate’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ General Equivalency Diploma, High School Diploma
- Experience: Freshers
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Knowledge & Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of FIS products and services, financial services industry and mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
- Knowledge of clients objectives/business priorities and FIS role in achieving
- Ability to effectively use production control tools and resources encompassing mainframe, open system processing, processor link/Connex software, ATM’s, environments
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to multi-task, deal with predefined deadlines
- Ability to use troubleshooting applications and tools for first and second level issues
- Ability to use and reference system related documentation
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drives issue resolution by making critical decisions that may impact multiple clients’ processing.
- Proactively investigates known and unknown error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures when they apply.
- Performs monitoring and operational management functions for associated hardware and software within 24×7 processing environment.
- Monitors and responds accordingly to an array of system and application generated messages.
- Analyzes problems/trends with client systems and applications and takes steps to avoid recurrence.
- Works on internal and external projects of various sizes, complexity.
- Contributes to existing and develops new solution approaches to the IT environment.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
How to Apply FIS Recruitment 2020 for Systems Operations Analyst?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for FIS Off Campus Drive 2020 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- IBM India Hiring 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
- Physics Wallah Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Associate Manager | Apply Today
- IBM Off Recruitment 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst
- EXL Hiring Freshers 2023-2024 | Recruitment Drive for Freshers | Apply Soon
- Atos Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Soon
- Bajaj Finserv Careers 2023-2024 | Hiring as Assistant Manager – PLCS – Growth | Apply Soon