Free Blockchain Course: You will learn A brain-friendly course for blockchain, from Bitcoin to Ethereum. Learn the use cases, benefits, and the technology. the details of the Blockchain course and Blockchain application process further below in the article.
So, Blockchain.com is a cryptocurrency blockchain explorer service, as well as a cryptocurrency wallet and a cryptocurrency exchange supporting Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum. They also provide Bitcoin data charts, stats, and market information.
Free Blockchain Course:
What you’ll learn:
- The technologies that are used in both public and private blockchains
- Understand the blockchain technology from A to Z
- How are blockchain business networks composed
- Cryptography, hashing, public key infrastructure
- What makes a good blockchain use case
- Interact with the Ethereum blockchain
- Decentralized Finance and NFTs
- How to deploy a node
- Smart Contracts
- Basic IT knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Blockchain enthusiasts
- Anyone interested in using or deploying a blockchain application
- IT professionals interested in understanding more about blockchain
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
This course will help you to:
- – Understand well the technologies behind Bitcoin and Ethereum
- – Understand and apply shared ledgers and smart contracts to your business network
- – Explore the different use cases for blockchain, including enterprise solutions NFTs and DeFi
- – Explore the blockchain technology in-depth
- – Understand Hashing, Cryptography and Digital Signatures
- – Explore the blockchain architecture
- – Deploy an Ethereum node
- – Understand how to perform various activities in the Ethereum Blockchain using the command line interface
- – Interact with the Ethereum Blockchain using Geth and Python command line
- – Take it to the next level of your blockchain career and much more!
This course includes:
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 17 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
How to Subscribe for Blockchain Deep-Dive: from Bitcoin to Ethereum to Crypto?
The candidates Interested can join with the further process discussed. Firstly, You have to sign up in Udemy.com then login to udemy so as. You can join the course by the link that is mention below and does not forget to apply the coupon that mentions further.
Apply Coupon Code: C45BB9E52795EAF33659
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant.