Google Off Campus Recruitment 2019 | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Online
Table of Contents
Google Off Campus Recruitment 2019 – Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Google Off Campus Recruitment 2019 Details:
Position: ASIC Electrical Analysis and Convergence Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Electrical Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience.
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
- Experience in IR/EM analysis tools. In-depth understanding of electrical analysis and convergence including IR drop and power and signal electro migration.
- Experience with electrical circuit analysis (resistive and RC networks) and basic device physics.
- Understanding of power-grid design and optimization.
- Understanding of high-performance synthesis and PNR optimizations.
- Understanding of static timing analysis fundamentals.
- Developed scripting skills with Tcl/Perl.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
How to Apply in Google Recruitment 2019 :
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2019 by using below Link :
Apply Link: Click Here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- TCS Careers Jobs Opportunities for Graduate : Apply Now
- MRI Software Recruitment 2023 For Application Administrator – Oracle & Cloud application – Fresher
- Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Graduate Software Engineer
- JSW Steel Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- Alight Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Trainee Associate
- LSEG Internship 2023: Hiring As Intern | Any degree