GSPANN Technologies Hiring: GSPANN Technologies schedule to hire Software Engineer Trainees for 2021. The location of the job is Hyderabad/ Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of GSPANN Technologies Off Campus Drive are given below.
GSPANN provides consulting and IT services to global clients. We help clients transform how they deliver business value by helping them optimize their IT capabilities, practices, and operations with our experience in retail, high-technology, and manufacturing. With four global delivery centers and over 1100 employees, we provide the intimacy of a boutique consultancy, with the capabilities of a large IT services firm.
GSPANN Technologies Hiring:
|Company Name:||GSPANN Technologies|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer Trainees|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
GSPANN is willing to equip young minds with relevant skills and practical exposure that will give a quality boost to your career. Apply for our freshers hiring program now!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and remediate across multiple applications.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting, problem resolution, and business analysis.
- Give accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Document processes and procedures to resolve issues.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Work within the constraints of published Service-level Agreements (SLAs).
- Collaborate with the team to explore and learn the existing systems.
- Open to work in 24×7 rotational shifts.
Skills and Experience:
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
- Must hold a degree in one of the following disciplines: B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.C.A.
- Knowledge of any one programming language like Java or Python.
- Understanding of any one RDBS or NoSQL databases.
- Should be familiar with Linux.
- Proactive in nature and a quick learner.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :