India Post Office Recruitment | 10th | 3,951 Posts | May 2020
Table of Contents
India Post Office Recruitment 2020 – Application are invited for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle for 3,951 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online and postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are mentioned below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2020
|Company||India Post Office|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Starting Date||23 March 2020|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training:
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling:
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
|Hyderabad Jobs||Click here|
|Bangalore Jobs||Click here|
|Chennai Jobs||Click here|
|Delhi NCR Jobs||Click here|
|Mumbai Jobs||Click here|
|Pune Jobs||Click here|
|Kolkata Jobs||Click here|
|Across India Jobs||Click here|
|Other Cities Jobs||Click here|
|2021 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2020 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2019 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|2018 Batch Jobs||Click here|
|Government Jobs||Click here|
Age Limit (as on 23.03.2020): 18 to 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Offer !! Offer !! Offer!!
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab: Rs.14,500/-
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-
India Post Office Recruitment GDS – Selection Process:
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and female candidates)
How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for GDS?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 23 March to 22 April 2020.
Stages of Online Registration:
Stage 1: Registration
- Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Stage 2. Fee Payment
- UR/OBC/EWS/Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Stage 3. Apply Online Step
- Fill the Application form with your details.
- Upload documents like qualification, Community, photo, and signature.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take a print out.
Note: Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Uttar Pradesh Circle (Cycle II):
Registration, Fee & Submission of online application
- Start date : 23.03.2020
- End Date:
22.04.202007.05.2020 (Last Date Extended)
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- Siemens Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Recruiting as Process Associate | Apply Now
- Valeo Careers India 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
- Google Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Today
- Amazon India Jobs 2023-2024 | Hiring as Investigation Associate | Apply Now
- Qualcomm Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Now
- Github India Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :