Morgan Stanley Recruitment for 2020 Batch Freshers As Analyst | BE/B.Tech/M.Tech | Apply Online
Table of Contents
Morgan Stanley Recruitment for 2020 Batch Freshers : Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
The Detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Morgan Stanley off Campus Recruitment for 2020 Batch are discussed below:
Morgan Stanley Recruitment for 2020 Batch Details:
|Best in Industry
- Undergraduate, Master’s or Ph.D. graduate.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
- Experience with at least one OO language: e.g., Java, C++ or C# database knowledge. Operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills. Fluent in English.
You May also Interested to Apply in Latest Post:
- HCL Interview Drive 2024 : Recruitment for Service Desk Associate | Any Graduate can Apply
- HCL Walkin Drive 2024 : Mass Hiring as Service Desk
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 : Mass Hiring for Freshers with upto 8 LPA Salary package
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 for Probationary Officers | Any Graduate can Apply Online
- Google Internship Jobs 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineering Intern
- IBM Recruitment 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Procurement Professional
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, andevolving complex workflows and life cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure-facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications. Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations
Training consists of a 15-week global program, which includes an orientation to the Firm, intensive technology training, an introduction to proprietary technologies, and culminates with a four-week group project. The Program allows Analysts to build a strong network among their peers, as well as acquire the comprehensive skills to fully prepare Analysts for a long-term career in Technology.
How To Apply Morgan Stanley Recruitment for 2020 Batch:
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for Morgan Stanley recruitment for freshers 2020 using below Link:
Apply Link : Click Here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment. Subscribe our Telegram Channel and Join our WhatsApp Group To get Instant updates for All Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply In other Company’s Freshers Openings Jobs: Click here
To Apply Latest Govt Jobs openings: Click here
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
To Apply in Latest Diploma Jobs: Click Here