Myntra India Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Myntra India Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: The Myntra Hiring Drive for 2023 has already started. Read this post or go to the Myntra website if you’re interested in applying to work there.
Myntra is now hiring both experienced and inexperienced people for the position of Associate – e-learning Content Developer. Bangalore is the location offered by the company to the applicants. Use the link in this page to apply for this position if you satisfy the prerequisites.
About the Company
Myntra is a notable Indian fashion e-commerce company with headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The company sells personalised presents around 2007 or 2008. In May 2014, Flipkart purchased the Myntra.com website.
In order to offer a distinctive experience as a fashion and beauty marketplace, Myntra launched an express delivery service on its app in May 2022. Customers can anticipate their orders for products with the “M-express tag” on the listing page to arrive 24-48 hours after they are placed when using this service.
Myntra India Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Associate – e-learning Content Developer
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Upto 8.89 LPA
Role: E-learning Content Developer | Contact Centre M1
About The Team
Training content design team is a part of Myntra Contact center. We work with various cross-functional teams and are responsible for designing end to end training plans for new and existing employees across all CX LOBs. This includes analyzing data and identifying content inclusions, defining training duration and deployment channels/methodologies, creating content assets including SOPS, storyboards, presentations, audio, graphics, animations, games, and activities for both Instructor-lead and E-learning programs.
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to perform training needs analysis
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling courses using content authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, etc.
- Review process documents/SOPs and provide insights and suggestions to creators to ensure that all critical and relevant information is included and clearly defined
- Develop instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed
- Create and administer quizzes based on the training to be imparted to check learner comprehension
- Present content in a creative manner that makes the learning process simple and easy for the trainees
- Apply different instructional methodologies/theories to drive learning and enhanced retention thereby achieving training objectives
- Host and manage training content on the LMS
- Periodically refresh the training content to stay up-to-date on the latest policies and processes
- Monitor the effectiveness of the training program during the pilot and implement changes based on impact and user feedback to ensure continual improvement
- Stay updated on all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in course design and development for instructor-led, blended, and online training programs
- Experience working with an LMS and course development software
- Knowledge of instructional design concepts – Storyboarding, Assessments, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in training needs analysis, adult learning/training principles, and principles of instructional design
- Proficient with Articulate, Captivate, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Audio and video editing tools
- Knowledge of SCORM and AICC technology standards
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work with teams and stakeholders across various levels of hierarchy
- Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a team and stakeholders at various levels of hierarchy
How to Apply for Myntra Job Vacancy 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Myntra India Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Myntra Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Myntra India Hiring 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Myntra India Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Myntra or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Myntra India Hiring 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Myntra India Hiring 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Myntra Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Myntra consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.