TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023 : Mass Hiring for Freshers | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023 : TCS Atlas announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2022 through TCS Atlas Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 and Apply to the TCS Atlas Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about TCS Atlas Exam 2022, TCS Atlas Off campus Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : TCS BPS (Business Process Services) is the third-largest India-based IT outsourcing company (after Capgemini). The BPS division had revenues of US$1.44 billion in FY 2012–13, which was 12.5% of the total revenue of TCS. TCS BPS has more than 45,000 employees who serve over 225 million customers across 11 countries. TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Tata Consulting Services Ltd. was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is the famous Indian Information technology (IT) services, consulting and business Solutions Company headquartered in Mumbai. TCS operates in 46 countries throughout the world. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capital and is the biggest India-based IT services company .TCS is now placed among the “Big 4” most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2013, TCS is ranked 40th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. TCS works on the ideology that Effective Change Management is…a practice where art, science, and craft meet.
TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023 Details :
|Company Name||TCS Atlas|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 December 2022|
|Test Date||25 December 2022|
TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Courses & Discipline: Full-time Post Graduation courses with specializations in Mathematics / Statistics / Economics from Year of passing (YoP) 2023 are eligible for TCS Atlas Hiring (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post Graduation examination.
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Atlas Hiring Process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Atlas Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 90 minutes and is split under the below 4 sections:
Documents Required for TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023 :
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the TCS Atlas Recruitment for Freshers 2022, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to Apply for TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023 for Freshers online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click here
Also Apply in other Latest off Campus drive for 2022 Batch : Click here
TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of TCS Atlas or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides TCS Atlas Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the TCS Atlas Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!