Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 | BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Trainee Software Engineer | Apply Online
Table of Contents
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 is scheduled for the role of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and Application Process for Thomson Reuters Recruitment in Bangalore are discussed below :
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 :
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Knowledge and Skills:
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Instant job Notification
- Core Java and J2EE
- Spring Framework – Core
- Spring MVC
- Linux and/or UNIX
- Web services – RestFUL web service development
- Tomcat/ Apache web servers
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- XML , XSL/T , Xpath,
- TFS, CVS, SVN, Perforce or similar source code control system
- Unit testing – Junit, Mockito
- NET, C# is an added plus.
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills.
- Hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies.
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation.
- Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development and implementation of the software modules.
Refer the Below Link to Get Best Book and Material for the Preparation of Campus Placement Test:
**Best Aptitude Book , Best Reasoning Book , Combo Placement Pack**
Learn Coding in Different Languages – Step by Step Guide for Beginners : Get the best book from below Link : Learn C Programming , Learn Java , Python for Beginners , Learn Programming in C++
Get Most frequently asked Coding interview Question with Answers , Core Java Interview Question with Answers
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 :
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online by using below link as soon as possible.
Apply Link : Click here
Stay tuned with www.Fresheropenings.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
To Apply in Latest Off Campus Jobs: Click here
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
To Apply in Latest B.Tech Jobs: Click here
Also Apply In Latest Jobs Openings :
- TCS Careers Jobs Opportunities for Graduate : Apply Now
- MRI Software Recruitment 2023 For Application Administrator – Oracle & Cloud application – Fresher
- Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Graduate Software Engineer
- JSW Steel Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- Alight Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring As Trainee Associate
- LSEG Internship 2023: Hiring As Intern | Any degree