Genpact India Hiring 2023-2024 | Recruiting as Quality Assurance Lead | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Genpact India Hiring 2023-2024: The Genpact 2023 Hiring Campaign has already commenced. Check out the company’s official website or this article to find out more about job opportunities.
Fresh graduates are being sought for by Genpact for the role of Quality Assurance Lead. The company assigns Bengaluru as the location to candidates. If you meet the requirements, apply for this job using the link on this page.
About the Company
American professional services company Genpact has a registered office in Bermuda in addition to its corporate headquarters in New York City. Presently, the organisation has more than 100,000 workers and serves customers in more than 30 nations. In 2021, Genpact, a NYSE-listed company, brought in $3.71 billion in revenue.
Genpact India Hiring 2023-2024: More Details
|Quality Assurance Lead
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Upto 6.4 LPA
- Ability & willingness to review and moderate the platform (atleast twice a month) on the base of policies, processes, and guidelines. Provide actions & reasons on each decision / transaction. Review and investigate 3D, visual, graphic, audio, and text content for violation of policies and guidelines. (For example, slurs, cuss words, adult content, etc.). The role also involves moderating content of egregious nature.
- Responsible to lead a group of Quality Analysts. The role will include collaboration with team leaders & Ops Managers to define the quality requirements both internally and externally & lead the efforts on accomplishing them
- Driving performance for Quality Analysts (their efficiency, quality& hygiene metrics) management of your team member to meet all SLA’s
- Conduct performance reviews and explain / set career development path & opportunities of each team member
- Should be a subject matter expert for all process, policies and protocols
- Report & escalate system issues / bugs/ downtime to management as necessary and in a timely manner
- Ensure Quality Audits are closed as per SLAs & the sample size is met as per guidelines. Also oversee the reporting process of audit data with the help of MIS Analysts
- Coaching & feedback closure of all errors identified within 24-48 hours
- Responsible for driving outcomes on Quality related metrics & drive continuous improvement projects, plan for any contingencies/failure modes for respective region
- Weekly deep dive with quality analysts, team leaders, investigators as well as Senior Moderators on data analytics & drive actions to execute on action plans
- Shadow agent transactions to stay up to date with product/ process changes and recommend changes / updates to training material or knowledge base
- Manage refresher team huddles with the help of Quality Analysts
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the health of transactions
- Flag resource constraints, or issues/inconsistencies timely to ensure quality assurance
- Leading reviews & collaboration (including WBRs) from a quality mgt. standpoint for clients as well as internal Genpact stakeholders. Engage in elaborate data analytics & study for presentations & story telling
- Develop relationships & with the Client POCs & counterparts from external partners / vendors
- To ensure the personal development & upskilling of all team members within the quality team
- Continuous Learning: Leverage Genome plus learning & development teams across the organization to upskill budding talent to create & nurture future support staff/leaders within the process
- Ops Modernization: Leverage digital solutions & platforms built at Genpact to update dashboards to enable intuitive and well reported 360-degree operations
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum Qualifications
- Any Graduate
- Experience in leading a team of 15+ individuals in a content moderation / trust & safety workspace
- Prior exposure is important on stakeholder Management
- Good years of experience in Trust & Safety Operations
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Flexibility and the ability to delivery excellence amidst constant change
- Flexibility in hours of work & ability to work in shifts
- Expert on MS Office Tools (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)
- Expert on handling large data sets
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Experience in leading a team, dedicated to serving Hi-Tech – Born in Cloud Products
- Validated knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control and associated procedures and practices within the Hi-Tech Industry
How to Apply for Genpact Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Genpact India Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Genpact Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Genpact or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Genpact consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.