Great Learning Recruitment 2020: Applicants are invited for the job post of Learning Consultant at Great Learning. the detailed requirement and applying process further below in the article.
A brainchild of Mohan Lakhamraju and Hari Nair, Great Learning came about in mid-2013. Starting from a 4-member team, today we are 250-strong and growing fast. We have created a network of 500 expert faculty and mentors who help us deliver high quality blended learning experiences across 12 programs and six metros. Over the last five years, we have delivered over 3,000,000 hours of impactful learning, had a 100x growth in learners, a 30x growth in revenue and we are just getting warmed up. We are leaders – our BABI program is ranked #1 in India 4 years in a row (sky shots) and this spot is very close to our hearts – we do everything in the box and out of the box to defend the crown. We love our programs and we feel immense pride every time our graduates crack new jobs, new promotions, and new roles and start new divisions or start-ups – but we are never satisfied and will never stop!
Great Learning Recruitment 2020:
|Company Name||Great Learning|
|Job Role||Learning Consultant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Desired Experience||0 – 0 Years|
|Salary||8.2 – 8.2 LPA|
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
– So We are looking to hire passionate Inside Sales professionals for our Sales team.
– Also It\’ll be a remote opportunity/WFH at the moment and will be based in either Gurgaon post-re-opening of office.
– Moreover, The role involves high volume calling coupled with attractive monthly incentives!
– Firstly, Driving inquiries & admissions for the online/blended learning programs offered for the Domestic Markets
– Secondly, Looking after the entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrolment in the program
– Thirdly, Counselling experienced professionals via call or email on which course will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
– Fourthly, Updating and maintaining MIS reports
– Must have completed Graduation.
– Experience: Fresher
– Excellent written & spoken English and pitching skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel
Note: No. of working days: 6 days per week
– Multiple Virtual Interview Rounds (Each round will be elemination round)
How to Apply for Surya Software Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant