ABB Limited Recruitment 2023: Hiring As Executive Diploma Trainee
Table of Contents
ABB Limited Recruitment 2023 : ABB Limited official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the ABB Limited Recruitment 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the ABB Limited Off Campus Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on ABB Limited Off Campus Recruitment 2023, ABB Limited Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
ABB System Drives is a global supplier of high-power, high-performance drives, drive systems and packages for industrial processes and large infrastructure applications. With our industry leading technology and global support, we help our customers, partners and equipment manufacturers with asset reliability, performance improvement and energy efficiency in mission critical applications. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make the difference for our customers every day We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions.
ABB Limited Recruitment 2023 | More Details
|Company Name||ABB Limited|
|Job Role||Executive Diploma Trainee|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in Electrical / Electronics.
- Knowledge of drives (DC, LV, SPRS & Multicell) and technology along with industry standards and codes (NEC, UL, IEEE, utility interactivity etc.)
- Excellent computer skills including microsoft outlook etc along with verbal and written communication skills (English language is must)
- Expertise in multiplexer, agile, speed and problem solving oriented, systematic, organized, eager to travel regularly and with short notice for sake of customer satisfaction and field portfolio performance goals
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Executive Diploma Trainee and will be part of Motion Business Area for System Drives Division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Quality Manager and will be responsible for supporting completion of testing activities efficiently and cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements. Testing product and system and validate material to ensure that these follow prescribed technical specifications.
- Ensuring field service activity for LV (Low Voltage) inverters range from 1 KW to 2 MW customers throughout India
- Supporting customers, field installations and commissioning all related ABB products
- Typical customers like end users, channel partner, EPC’s and providing field service expertise, service execution and build relationships with users
- Resolving inverter issues, hardware, firmware, application as needed along with building customer confidence and ease customer experience by supporting our drives supplied
- Regional expert and execution lead for field service best-practices, customer delight and efficiency
- Collaborating with sales and services teams to build relationships and support new projects with customers
- Knowledge on root cause of the problems etc
How to Apply for ABB Limited Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the ABB Limited Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
ABB Limited Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ABB Limited Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the ABB Limited Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of ABB Limited or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide ABB Limited Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides ABB Limited Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the ABB Limited Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :