Accenture Careers for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring With 4.5 LPA Package | Recruitment for 2022 Batch | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Accenture Careers for Freshers 2023 : Accenture announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2023 .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Accenture Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Accenture Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Accenture Exam 2023, Accenture Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Accenture plc is an Ireland-based multinational professional services company that specialises in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $50.53 billion in 2021.
Accenture began as the business and technology consulting division of accounting firm Arthur Andersen in the early 1950s when it conducted a feasibility study for General Electric to install a computer at Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky, which led to GE’s installation of a UNIVAC I computer and printer, believed to be the first commercial use of a computer in the U.S. Joseph Glickauf, an early pioneer of computer consulting, held a position as head of Arthur Andersen’s administrative services division
We Work With Clients, People & Communities Across The Globe To Make A World Of Difference. We Deliver On The Promise Of Technology & Human Ingenuity To Make Change Work For You. 185+ Ecosystem Partners. 8,000+ Patents Worldwide. Types: Cloud, Security.
Accenture Careers for Freshers 2023 Details :
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Rs. 4.5 LPA|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Accenture Careers for Freshers 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
- Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Test automation engineering for Accenture Recruitment 2023
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
How to apply for Accenture Careers for Freshers 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Accenture Careers & Jobs Opportunity 2023 online as the following as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Also Apply in other Latest off Campus drive 2021 : Click here
Accenture Careers for Freshers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Accenture or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Accenture Careers & Jobs Opportunity 2023?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides Accenture Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!