Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring with Salary – Rs 4.6 LPA | Apply Now Online
Table of Contents
Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Accenture is Looking to Hire Freshers or Experienced Candidates for the Role Of Associate Application Developer. All Interested Students of B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 Batch can Apply for Accenture Off campus Drive 2023. All the Jobseeker are requested to go through this Job post to know further details about Accenture Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Accenture Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Accenture Exam 2023, Accenture Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Accenture : Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services–creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships.
We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360deg value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360deg value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Details :
|Designation||Associate Application Developer|
|Eligibility||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Experience||Freshers (0-1 Year)|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023|
|Salary||INR 4,61,200 PA|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Notification
Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
What would you do?
Developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Join Telegram for All Top MNCs Jobs Updates
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment461200
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
- Post Cognitive and technical assessment, coding assessment will commence immediately. You are advised to remain seated and participate in Coding assessment
Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post completing the cognitive and technical assessment.
Candidates who fail to participate in our assessments the process will end there for their candidature.,
Assessment #2: Coding assessment
The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
Assessment #3: Communication assessment 9 Optional)
The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment
Communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
How to apply for Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2023?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2023 online as the following as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Accenture Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Accenture Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Accenture or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides Accenture Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!