Acko Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Specialist – Motor Claims
Table of Contents
Acko Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Acko’s official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Acko Off Campus Hiring 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Acko Recruitment 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Acko Off Campus Drive 2023, Acko Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
ACKO is India’s first and only fully-digital Insurtech (product) company to have taken insurance by storm. You might have seen our cool ads or are already a customer and we hope you have noticed how we are rewriting the rules of the insurance game constantly and persistently.Based out of Bangalore, we are solving for the Indian market. But we are a part of a global wave of insurtech startups such as ZhongAn in China , Oscar, Lemonade, Metromile in the US, that are known to succeed owing to their business models and technology.
We are a unicorn backed by a slate of marquee investors like Binny Bansal, Amazon, Ascent capital, Accel, SAIF, Catamaran, General Atlantic and Multiples. In only four years since our inception and operations, our products have reached ~75M unique users. We have changed the landscape of this age old sector in a growing economy like India and have miles to go from h
Acko Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
|Job Role||Specialist – Motor Claims|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
- Diploma/BE in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. Proficiency in MS office and Internet application.
- Good command on written and spoken English & Hindi/Other spoken languages in India.
- Multilingual ability is an added advantage
- Experience in the insurance sector (claims department) or motor workshop for at least two to three years of overall service.
- Customer handling, queries resolution, motor insurance Claims handling for least two to three years
- Technical ability on automobiles Anatomy is a must and the overall experience of 2-3 years preferred
- Big Picture: You have a clear understanding of the organizations’ vision and strategy and how your contribution helps Acko Claims succeed. You should be able to understand the link between customer service in support functions and business success.
- Commercially Smart: You understand the importance of the insurance industry and the role it plays in safe-guarding Acko’s future. You understand the short and long-term importance of anticipating and exceeding customer needs and how your role contributes to sustainable, profitable growth for our business.
- Learning & Developing: You should be willing to be coached for self-development and achieving organizational goals.
- Innovation: You are open to different ways of thinking and new opportunities and approaches.
- One Team: You interact effectively within and across teams and contribute towards the success of shared team goals. You build a constructive team environment by demonstrating the Attitudes and supporting others to develop them.
- The incumbent will be on customer contact, garage contact, claim survey pick up and survey arrangement (within in-house limit), assessment and processing of auto claims), queries on claim flow, admissibility. Liability and status of claims.
- Manage & take decisions on process and settlement of auto claims over the call based on photographs shared by the customer using technological passement tools available in the claims function. Technical explanation of claim decision, type of settlement and assessments to the customer during the conversation.
- Liaise, and Coordination with CAT-1 Team, regional claims team, garages & surveyors for follow-up endure claims are processed with shortest possible time and dispense the role as the set KPIs.
- To ensure auto claims related queries of customers are directly managed within the claims team and resolve successfully in the shortest possible time.
- Ensure customers are given quick and fast claims service with as much as possible paperless, hassle-free claims journey with minimum documentation, strive to ensure customer experience is at the helm of your responsibility.
- Adopt and work in a digital and digitized work atmosphere using modern and advanced technological enablers.
- The candidate would be working on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) based on their roster.
How to Apply for Acko Off Campus Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Acko Off Campus Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Acko Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Acko Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Acko Off Campus Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Acko or Fresheropenings.com
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Acko Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Acko Off Campus Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Acko Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :