Air Products Recruitment Drive 2023: Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Air Products Recruitment Drive 2023 : Air Products official career website published an off-campus hiring 2023 announcement. To get more information about the Air Products Recruitment Drive 2023, interested candidates may read this job post. They can then apply to the Air Products Recruitment Drive 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this article.
We have provided the detailed information on Air Products Campus Recruitment 2023, Air Products Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
Air Products has signed an investment agreement with the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Uzbekneftegaz JSC (“UNG”) to acquire, own and operate a natural gas-to-syngas processing facility in Qashqadaryo Province, Uzbekistan for US$1 billion.
The natural gas-to-syngas industrial complex is an integral part of state-owned energy company UNG’s multi-billion gas-to-liquid facility―one of the most advanced energy plants in the world.
The project, which is fully aligned with Air Products’ core industrial gas business and competencies, will enable UNG to focus on producing low-cost, high-purity fuels and the Republic of Uzbekistan to meet its growing energy production and societal needs.
Air Products Recruitment Drive 2023 | More Details
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
|As Per Company Standards
As a Graduate Application Developer, you will:
• Learn how to customize several engineering design tools, including:
• The Hexagon/Intergraph Smart suite of tools
• 2D CAD drawing and 3D Modeling software development
• Learn the Engineering project design lifecycle.
• Collaborate with application analysts to learn client customization requirements.
• Provide first-level technical support for our established application portfolio
• Learn good development practices to minimize risk for existing Production computing environments.
• Follow established processes and procedures for Development, Change Management, and Release.
• Participate in testing and quality assurance activities to ensure the functionality, performance, and reliability of supported applications and customizations.
• Develop Documentation for programs, support teams, and end-users.
• Develop communication, time management, documentation, and application support skills.
• Deliver and maintain existing services, resolve incidents and problem management and meet service level agreements.
• Stay updated with the latest advancements in engineering design technology and related industry trends.
• Use strong mathematical skills (geometry, trigonometry) to create 3D solid models for use in CAD/CAM/CAE tools.
How to Apply for Air Products Recruitment Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Air Products Recruitment Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Air Products Recruitment Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Air Products Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Air Products Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Air Products or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Air Products Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Air Products Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Air Products Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Also Apply in Latest Off Campus Drive of Below Top MNCs :